fs: honda banners!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by allbottledup@Jul 5 2004, 07:15 PM
which ones do you still have left?

all i have left right know is that 20footer red ones...still trying to get a hold of more small ones

Sent you a pm.

Sorry, I didnt specify that my pay was this thursday, but I will get the MO tomorrow and send it out ASAP.

Thanks man. :thumbsup:

just had a banner returned to sender vinh nguyen where you at!!!! do you have a different addy i could send your banner to you!!!

everybody else got theres alright hopefully!! ;)

hey, i just back from a tdy for 20 days, can you please send it to me again, thanks!

I sent you a PM man, the Money Order was sent out yesterday, 7-10-04. Let me know when you get the payment and when you ship it. Also, the banner is red right?

yes the banner is red!

what i have left is one 5ftr (red in clor) and seven 20ftr (red in color)

let me know if you guys are interested!
thanks jay

AHHHHHH When did you get the 5ftr?????? :bawling: Thats no fair!!! :bawling:

Psssss.......You should throw that small one in for me since I bought a big one. ;)

Hey man, have you recieved my payment yet?? You haven't PM'd me or E-Mailed me yet, so I was just wondering. Let me know.

Excuse me, not trying to be a dick or anything, but where's my shit? I hope everything is ok with you.

Please reply and let me know the Tracking #.

I would fuckin' rockkkkkkkkkk one of those thinggys if II wasn't so drunk!!!!!!!!
Hit me up PMMMMMMM sThyle!

you got any 5 ft banners? if not ill take a 10 ft one. let me know on availability of blue banners as well. PM me or something. thanks.

Back