fs: honda banners!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by starboy869@Jun 5 2004, 10:11 AM
Hi,

I'll take a big red one. How much to mail it to Canada?

hey whats your addy in canada, could find out for you chief...and yes i have a few 5by3 and plenty 20ftrs left....let me know

im still broke as hell man, but i do still want a red one, i'll let you know when i get some free cash

Originally posted by SYPHONSCIVIC@Jun 14 2004, 02:55 PM
I would like a red one any size, if you still have any. How much are you asking again?

hey whats up...$25 for the bigones and $15 for the smallones!!!

(driver1)sent you pm back to you, and yes i have sent it out to you...

yeah all the blues are gone, might try to score some more will let you all know

got plenty of the 20ftrs left guys, make me an offer!!!!

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Jun 16 2004, 09:36 AM
yea i know i offered to pay double what you were, but this guy wouldn't do it.

calm down man....ill try to find you your blue banner....just give me a little time

lol. i'm not mad or anything.. i was just given him soem shit thats all :)

Do you only take paypal and what not, because I could send you a money order...

EDIT Sorry, I didn't go back and read the original post. I could send you a money order for one of the 20ftrs, I get paid on thurs and I want one for sure. Also you said make offers, so does that mean the $25 price tag is negotiable... ;)

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Jun 28 2004, 11:26 PM
Do you only take paypal and what not, because I could send you a money order...

EDIT Sorry, I didn't go back and read the original post. I could send you a money order for one of the 20ftrs, I get paid on thurs and I want one for sure. Also you said make offers, so does that mean the $25 price tag is negotiable... ;)

yeah i will take a money order!!!thats all up to you which route you would like to go!!

Back