fs: honda banners!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Jun 1 2004, 01:02 AM
you did save one of each for me didnt you?

yeah im holding one of each for you...how would you like to pay..

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jun 2 2004, 02:17 AM
hmm, where's mine?!? i sent you money a week ago today, with no reply pm after i sent money. possible scammer?

what are you talking about "scammer" where did you send the money?
i have not recieved and money by mail....?????

i would like a blue one if you can get it again... or i'll pay more than the guy you are holding it for.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Jun 2 2004, 11:08 AM
i would like a blue one if you can get it again... or i'll pay more than the guy you are holding it for.

hey let me get with him and see if he still wants them.....will let you know man

and yes i got plenty 20ftrs left and 5by3 all in red w/white "honda" letters

thanks. i only would like a blue one .. i wish i had seen this thread earlier. what are the shipping rates for these?
48302 is the zip

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Jun 2 2004, 11:37 AM
thanks. i only would like a blue one .. i wish i had seen this thread earlier. what are the shipping rates for these?
48302 is the zip

heyabout $7 bucks man, hey pm the guy....i guess make me and offer then...take paypal, money order, cash.....i guess you snoze you lose...let me know

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Jun 2 2004, 11:46 AM
i'll paypal it right now if you want. 25 bucks

hey sorry just got an email from another guy saying he already sent the money through paypal.....but hey i will try to get you one for you...

sure.. why not i'll take a red one, but see if you can get another blue and i'll take that too... what is the paypal address?

i'm about to leave for work.. so i hope you respond soon

nevermind the scammer part, have not recieved the banner yet, but he did provide me with a tracking number, thanks!

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jun 2 2004, 01:27 PM
nevermind the scammer part, have not recieved the banner yet, but he did provide me with a tracking number, thanks!

thats allright man, no harm done!!!!

just got mine.. great condition! look good!

s40c15c7ab23ad.jpg

s40c15ca1f1b58.jpg

flag was flown over the us capitol in celebration of me reaching eagle scout..

and my "lazy strings" are badass. i dont have to get outta bed to turn on.off the lights :D

Back