fs: silverstone s2000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pills_PMD

VIP
The time has come to part with my beloved. This isn't a practical car any longer for a graduate student and unfortunately I need something different.

just crossed over 61000 this morning.
2000 silverstone with red interior
rick's leather console cover
brand new OEM honda diff (covered under warranty) around 50,000 miles ( i have service records, i don't remember exact mileage at the time).
The driver side door and rear quarter panel were repainted by the previous owner, the color doesn't match perfectly, but it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb to passer's by. The car must have been in a mild accident, it drives straight and true and after driving it for 20000 miles I see no reason to suspect there is anything wrong with it other than cosmetics.

My family owns and operates a japanese car repair service in Michigan, so all of my cars are cared for very well in terms of maintenance. This car had the clutch replaced when i bought it (44,000 miles) and all the seals as well as the timing belt were done at that time as well.

I just put brand new (read under 1500 miles ago) Bridgeston blizzacks on the OEM wheels because i was planning on driving it in the winter, but that idea quickly went to shit because I don't like the road salt and winter conditions in a car like that at all.

Basically, I want to sell it because I just started grad school at Ohio State (after leaving Michigan State) and need something more practical for the trips back to my parents house in Michigan.

I am looking to get about 16000 for it.

Here is a few pics:
https://hondaswap.com/~pills/pics/s2000/rightside.JPG
https://hondaswap.com/~pills/pics/s2000/DCP_3100.JPG

I was planning on selling the wheels/tires (SSR professor SP1's / Kum-ho's (yea, i know smile.gif) separate for 1250, but we may be able to work something out if you are interested.

please contact me by email if possible: pilchak1@msu.edu

I do not have any very current pictures of the car, but it is in the same condition as the pictures above. I can try to snap some more pictures at my earliest convenience, I hope that someone close enough to see the car in person will be able to come check it out.

Thanks for your interest...
Adam

p.s. One thing I forgot to add, the clutch was replaced in accordance with the TSB to get rid of the ever-annoying "Clutch-buzz" that was tyicaly of the 00 models.

how much? lol.
i'm thinkin 4 door, family-type car now unfortunately... maybe an is300 or something like a 3.2 TL type S.

sti = 4-door
it even has built in baby seat strap clips in the back seat :p

probably asking what i owe on it, 28,500

My car + cash. Seriously. That's a good price for the car and I'm interested. But either I'd have to sell my car locally or you'd have to be interested in a trade.

i'd try to sell yours. i just need to unload this thing. i'd love to sell it to you, i know it would be going to a good home.

i'm in ohio now, but the car will be going in the garage at my parents house in michigan this friday, then i wont' drive it anymore.

vegas is far. i'll be in san antonio on march 12th, i could drive it there and fly back, but that's about my only option currently... and i'd really prefer not to do that.

Quoted post[/post]]
vegas is far. i'll be in san antonio on march 12th, i could drive it there and fly back, but that's about my only option currently... and i'd really prefer not to do that.
would you seriously consider a trade + cash? how far would you be willing to travel to trade?

i don't want to trade unless it involves a lexus is300

if i find a local dealer that has a reasonable one i will just eat the loss and trade it in. i hate selling cars, it's a pain in the ass.

also, as far as delivery goes, since i am going to texas in march, i would take it there and fly back, but otherwise the only way i'll deliver is if it coincides with me buying a lexus and driving it back.

Did you find out how much to ship it? Fucking legal system...If I wasn't out 3000 on credit cards for the rental car, you know I'd buy it.

Back