FS: SSAutochrome turbo manifold

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
for sale: SSAutochrome turbo manifold
asking price: $125 shipped
contact info: sipoweredhb@yahho.com

I have for sale an SSAutochrome turbo manifold for a B-series Honda motor. It was used by a previous owner for 1000 miles with 8psi of boost to the motor. It's in good shape with no cracks and is braced on the backside. Also included is metal gaskets for bolting it to the head and also one for the turbo manifold. Pictures available upon request.

Hellbert- pics sent. i would rather sell the turbo manifold. i am getting ready to move in a month or so and i dont have that much room in my car for extra stuff.

thanks for the pics. im fairly interested, ive been looking for a cheap externally gated manifold. could you get me a measurement from the head side to the turbo side? im in the process of putting a B18 in a crx and i need to know if it will clear my rad. or if i need to get a fluidine rad ahead of time. thanks a lot

Hellbert- from the bottom of the header flange to the top of the turbo flange, its 4.75". and from the bottom of the headelr flange to the bottom of turbo flange, its 7.5"

i hope those are the right measurements.

I have the ssautochrome header (not turbomanny)

but quality is awesome on the headers, very neat welds and such..

TTT for good seller

**sold to adidas man**

:locked:

btw adidas man...i mailed it out today and it should be there in 3-4 days (?) and will be coming via USPS. thanks man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back