Fuel Injector Voltage b16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a crank no start, I have spark but when i checked my injectors i have 8-9volts, the battery is 12.16V. I should have battery voltage at the injectors correct? I would also like to know if someone can tell me what pin to the ecu the yellow/black wire is that goes to the resistor box is i believe the wire is broke or grounding out but i would like to ohms test it before i open the harness up. I would hope someone can help me this is turning into a real nightmare. Thanks

yes u need to have voltage at ur injectors. what size are they? u may need to do 450's or 550's.
its a yellow wire from ur ecu to ur resistor box. get a dmm (digital multi meter) they run at about 200 buks. but there totally worth it. u'll be able to test ur ecu for a short. maybe check ur starter and ur disturbertor.

I am running stock injectors, I have 8-9Volts at the injectors I was wondering if i should have battery voltage at the injectors, I have a DMM thats how i got the readings, I know the ecu is good i have a new one out of the box. Do you know what pin and which connector the yel/blk wire is?

Back