1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fuel Injector Voltage b16

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by 91_stylin_civic, Oct 7, 2009.

1. 91_stylin_civic

91_stylin_civic Member

I have a crank no start, I have spark but when i checked my injectors i have 8-9volts, the battery is 12.16V. I should have battery voltage at the injectors correct? I would also like to know if someone can tell me what pin to the ecu the yellow/black wire is that goes to the resistor box is i believe the wire is broke or grounding out but i would like to ohms test it before i open the harness up. I would hope someone can help me this is turning into a real nightmare. Thanks

2. Team Hypnotic

Team Hypnotic New Member

yes u need to have voltage at ur injectors. what size are they? u may need to do 450's or 550's.
    its a yellow wire from ur ecu to ur resistor box. get a dmm (digital multi meter) they run at about 200 buks. but there totally worth it. u'll be able to test ur ecu for a short. maybe check ur starter and ur disturbertor.

3. 91_stylin_civic

91_stylin_civic Member

I am running stock injectors, I have 8-9Volts at the injectors I was wondering if i should have battery voltage at the injectors, I have a DMM thats how i got the readings, I know the ecu is good i have a new one out of the box. Do you know what pin and which connector the yel/blk wire is?

4. Team Hypnotic

Team Hypnotic New Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted