FWD Advantage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 25 2003, 08:44 PM
your foot controls the throttle.

Thats how the TCS works. Sol what exprience do you have to be saying that?

Originally posted by SolPWR@Dec 25 2003, 08:52 PM
:pissedoffban: Do it, do it! You wont! :lol:

hahaha that's what I was thinking.

your foot controls the throttle. all these electronic devices, simply make up for driver error.

a car set up properly power, suspension, traction, differential, and tire size/choice, will not have a hard time with left VS right wheel traction. afterall, that is all this thing does... it TAKES AWAY power.

I thought to go fast, you had to GIVE it power?

Originally posted by SolPWR@Dec 25 2003, 08:52 PM
:pissedoffban: Do it, do it! You wont! :lol:

:lol: im not going to ban the kid for liking his new toy.... lol

i ban people when they start calling me fuckgin assholes.... cuz they end up getting owed in the end :ph34r:

Sol what exprience do you have to be saying that?

um...B is the admin here, the owner of the site, and i've never known of him to say something without knowing for sure that it was true.

now that i've kissed your ass, can i be a mod? :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 25 2003, 08:55 PM
your foot controls the throttle. all these electronic devices, simply make up for driver error.

a car set up properly power, suspension, traction, differential, and tire size/choice, will not have a hard time with left VS right wheel traction. afterall, that is all this thing does... it TAKES AWAY power.

Damn...thats the same thing I told him, and he argued with me. :shrug2:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 25 2003, 08:55 PM

Thats when you lose traction, NHRA SportCompact(banned it from some team I can't remember from the top of my head right now) because they was the fastest and they almost broke into the 7's taking power away to get maximum aceleration is a good thing, its also good for taking turns at maxium speed.

Originally posted by Icy_winds_+Dec 25 2003, 09:01 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Dec 25 2003, 08:55 PM
your foot controls the throttle.  all these electronic devices, simply make up for driver error.

a car set up properly power, suspension, traction, differential, and tire size/choice, will not have a hard time with left VS right wheel traction.  afterall, that is all this thing does... it TAKES AWAY power.

Thats when you lose traction, NHRA SportCompact(banned it from some team I can't remember from the top of my head right now) because they was the fastest and they almost broke into the 7's taking power away to get maximum aceleration is a good thing, its also good for taking turns at maxium speed.

now my 94 1.5 liter DX

How much power do you think you're going to be making out of your monster D series to really even need a TCS anyway? <_<

well, there's a couple fwd hondas in the 7s already.... so i dunno

taking power away to get max accel = you make too much power and your chassis sucks. there's so much more to going fast than making 1000 horsepower.

taking turns is the same way... proper throttle control, and more so- a chassis with properly tuned suspension that doesn't push...

max speed? :bs: it has nothign to do with gearing, wind resistance, power, and tire size....

Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Dec 25 2003, 06:19 PM
Well I cant put it on my civic now cause it has a dx motor :p but its gonna help me when I have a GSR
turbo!

REV 8k shudup and read before you post.

Originally posted by Icy_winds_+Dec 25 2003, 09:08 PM-->
Icy_winds_
@Dec 25 2003, 06:19 PM
Well I cant put it on my civic now cause it has a dx motor  :p  but its gonna help me when I have a GSR
turbo! 

I know assclown, it's what you would call a joke.

But your GSR probably wont make enough power to need it either.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 25 2003, 09:04 PM
well, there's a couple fwd hondas in the 7s already.... so i dunno

taking power away to get max accel = you make too much power and your chassis sucks. there's so much more to going fast than making 1000 horsepower.

taking turns is the same way... proper throttle control, and more so- a chassis with properly tuned suspension that doesn't push...

max speed? :bs: it has nothign to do with gearing, wind resistance, power, and tire size....

Show me civics that are in the 7's. You should go tell Aston Martin and Lotus BMW and Ford what you think of TCS, there kicking ass with it.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Dec 25 2003, 09:09 PM-->
Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Dec 25 2003, 09:08 PM
Icy_winds_
Well I cant put it on my civic now cause it has a dx motor  :p  but its gonna help me when I have a GSR
turbo! 

You dont know much about GSR if your saying that, and you dont even know what I would put in it. I have a real Generous Family if you know what I mean. :p

Originally posted by Icy_winds_+Dec 25 2003, 09:14 PM-->
Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 25 2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Dec 25 2003, 09:08 PM
Icy_winds_
turbo! 

You dont know much about GSR if your saying that, and you dont even know what I would put in it.

Don't give a fuck either. Tell me. if you're going to build it with mad hp why would you want to put on a system that will just bog the thing down anyway? wouldn't it be easier to get an AEM system that wont allow the turbo to go to full boost in the first place, thus not allowing for any traction problems...giving you a BETTER result and not damaging the engine?

im done with this thread.

he has no open mind. im done wating my time typing. he's right. im wrong.

good ngiht

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back