Garret/Air Research T3/T04 Turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

Brand new Garrett/Air Research T3/T04 Turbo unit. It has a an A/R of .60 on the intake side with a measurement of 2.75 inches. The compressor is 2 inches and the exhaust side opening is 3" with an A/R of 1.00. This turbo is good for up to 600 hp. The size of the entire unit is roughly 8" X 8" X 8". This item can be used for an upgrade to a factory turbo car or as a starting point for a custom kit for many different cars. Once again the item is brand new and it has never been used.

turbo1.jpg

turbo2.jpg

turbo3.jpg

We are wanting to get $400 plus shipping out of it. If you need more pictures, let me know.

We also have:
MRT TMS3 Turbo Management System $135 Shipped
mrt.jpg

2g DSM SMIC - Make Offer
1g DSM BOV - Make Offer

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude+Dec 17 2004, 08:46 PM-->
bump, that's a pretty massive turbo Brian, how'd ya end up with that monster?
It's a friends, he bought it for a boost project, then had some fall outs, no he's going all motor... I dont know shit about the Turbo it self, other than I want it.

Originally posted by rush3969@Dec 17 2004, 08:57 PM
Dont like to make offers on ppl shit so shoot me a price of what you wnat on that smic 2g..P.m or email rush3969@yahoo.com thanks later..

I believe he wants $55 + shipping

92CHB
@Dec 18 2004, 12:34 PM
pm sent

Replied

dayum.

Do you have a link to the compressor map for that thing?

I'm looking for the properly sized turbo to go in my H22 Accord.

Originally posted by tab@Dec 19 2004, 01:04 AM
dayum.

Do you have a link to the compressor map for that thing?

I'm looking for the properly sized turbo to go in my H22 Accord.
[post=434344]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually I dont. Where/How could I find one?

For reference, he was going to put this turbo on a W41 - Quad Four - GM DOHC 2.3L... so I imagine the turbo would be pretty decent for ya'?

Back