Gas Wtf!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'll tell you what.. I won't get gas on the 15th.

Prolly because I won't need any by then. MOTO-0WN3D !

its bad that we have to go to extreme when it comes to gas i think in 5-10 yrs this world will be like MADMAX....lol struggling for fuel!!!!!
madmax.jpg

Last edited:
I win. I only fuel up twice a month :D Total spent if i dont go away for a weekend: ~$55

^^ word, my morning commute is going to be a bit longer once the bike is in my hands... which should be in 1-2 weeks (hopefully). Im getting real antsy. Im going to his house tomorrow to ride it in the apt complex parking lot :p

/jack

Bike totally for the win. I have a feeling that gas prices will put more people on the roads on bikes or scooters (Check out the Piaggio MP3: )

piaggio-mp3-scooter.gif

yeah but even some bikes will give you 38-42 mpg and if you get a bigger bike is almost as having a economy car.....lol besides in rainy days you will miss that roof and protection , in some states like Colorado and northen states the bike is only good for 5-6 month out of the year.... i just sold my bike ... :( but i had too because there are too many crazy drivers on the street and in some cases the insurance is more than your car.... :)

yeah but even some bikes will give you 38-42 mpg and if you get a bigger bike is almost as having a economy car.....lol besides in rainy days you will miss that roof and protection , in some states like Colorado and northen states the bike is only good for 5-6 month out of the year.... i just sold my bike ... :( but i had too because there are too many crazy drivers on the street and in some cases the insurance is more than your car.... :)

Yes, larger bikes take more gas.

Smaller bikes take less gas.

Ergo, when you're super concerned about economy, talk about a smaller bike or scooter. That scooter is faster than just about most cars out there, has a comfy trunk and grips the road with awesomeality.

Well... SF is gay. Although, I love it there. I'd never buy gas there. I just paid 6.99 a gallon to fill up the Civic. But that's 100 octane.

I considered just getting C16 or even making it run on Methanol. It's cheaper... but we needed gas ASAP so we can tune it. Boy do the neighbors hate us.

Back