Gauche cluster S2000 and Navigation in Civic EK4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

quite the gadgetry in there. i noticed the tire pressure guages. did you jb weld them in place? lol. how do they work'? wireless? and i noticed the day/night sensor. gonna use it to replace the switch so the lights come on automatically? if so you might want to change the power source for the lights to a switch switched source on the ignition, or your lights will be on all night, lol. llooks good. do you have any wiring diagrams on what was needed to make the s2000 cluster work?

the whole car is neat :) the guage cluster, tire pressure guages and audio equipment. Thats good work!

Certainly - me it is difficult to communicate here through the electronic translator... But it is confident to fans{amateurs} HONDA there is no language barrier.
Gauges of pressure in trunks work on a radio channel of the accumulator is guaranteed for three - four years. Besides regular fastening through dummies I have in addition pasted them to disks
The gauge of light will work at the first level of light exposure for dimension - and then at downturn of light exposure will switch on also near.))

So what was your exact procedure to cause the gauge cluster to function properly? What was required to cause the vehicle speed sensor to function properly?

Value of gauges of speed differ approximately in 40 times. Therefore the frequency multiplier with a 5-volt level on an output has been made. While the question is studied how to force to work and the gauge of temperature...)))))

Quoted post[/post]]
Certainly - me it is difficult to communicate here through the electronic translator... But it is confident to fans{amateurs} HONDA there is no language barrier.
Gauges of pressure in trunks work on a radio channel of the accumulator is guaranteed for three - four years. Besides regular fastening through dummies I have in addition pasted them to disks
The gauge of light will work at the first level of light exposure for dimension - and then at downturn of light exposure will switch on also near.))

excellent job!!!!

Who can will say as are called ECU in Honda S2000
There cost{stand} OBD1 or
OBD2 Or other - that on them it is written on the case??

i just wanted to know what he's talking about...and that the only smiley i saw that said what i wanted.... :sleep:

Let's live peacefully!!!!!
Thanks for understanding and mistakes of the electronic translator))
Answer please my question - that it is written on a box ECU ..this machine.?This P30....P2t....???

Its a P2T ECU. Its out of a 99-00 Honda Civic Si. OBD2B.

Fantasy! I in information searches that go on the gauge of temperature in that machine and it appears that in mine costs{stands} same ECU!!!! Thanks! Tomorrow at job I shall see devices that there is)))))

The information under the name of the block is inexact -full name- 37820-PCX-A01 In the machine-S2000 !! Not P2T!!

Back