Getting Hosed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Accordturbo94

Hey whats up everyone?? I need a little help here! Seems im almost done with my H swap except for my vacuum hoses and lines! The thing is I dont know where anyof these hoses go! Ive went over and over my accord and prelude chilton and haynes manuals but there are no details! can someone please help me get this going? does some one have some detailed pictures or a digram im really lost and fustrated.

Also another thing is cooling lines i dont remember how they hook up i know i did the heater core ones right and they are hooked up ok! I just dont know what line goes to the back of the block by the waterpump! If memory serves me i have two lines off the thermostat housing that look like they should go to something... and yes i know where the ones go to on the radiator!

Anyhelp would be apprectiated thanks so much!

Well, it's a little late now to tell you that you should've marked the lines (coolant AND vacuum). It's tough to give any advice on how to route the vacuum lines. Any way you can make it down to a Honda dealer and have them let you look at their Helm's manual?

if you didn't disconnect every piece of your vacuum lines you can set the boxes and lines back in where they were and most connect right about the same place where you took them off your old engine. you'll have to prolly lengthen a few but the diagram on the hood or a helms is a great place to start.

Yeah both the manuals sucked an didnt tell me shit! Luckly DOHC ACCORD is around and i went to the honda dealership and they printed me off the diagrams!! They kick ass... if anyone needs a copy go to your local dealership or I might be able to copy these for others!

Back