gf needs a car...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
ok well my gf wants to buy a car. she has a budget of about 5000 dollars. shes not really into performance that much but she likes a nice car. i think a honda is the way to go for her. they are reliable, and i know how to work on them if she needs work done. stock cars preferred. she likes EG civics and DC integras. and with 5k to spend i think she could get a nice honda in good shape for that much maybe a nice EG civic Si or EG civic EX or something. del sols are kinda out of the question, she wants a car that has a back seat (no incinuations intended :) ). and she doesnt like crx's :(. anyway, shes located in Baltimore, MD so VA, MD, DE, PA, NJ all concidered. let me know what you all have. thanks :)

i have a 1995 acura integra ls sedan, 5 speed, 154xxx miles, new clutch kit 200 miles ago, new brakes, good tires, alloy wheels, moonroof, pw, pdl, cc, and an alpine cd player,
asking 3800
located in northern va, near winchester
email or aim if interested (mugenspeed005)(aim)

Originally posted by 91crx@Jun 4 2004, 06:08 PM
thats not high mielage for a acura that thing still has 100,000 left

:werd:
it runs good, i havent had any problems with it

this thread is old as hell, lol. anyway she got a car already, a 2003 hyundai accent.

no point for this thread anymore, locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back