gif of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you're avoiding my points.

if you didn't know B, would you talk shit to him? no, because he's like 6'2" and 250lbs. he would turn you/me inside out if he really wanted to. A woman should know better and not take advantage of the fact that they are a woman just to start some shit.

1) because they don't know the guy and he could be the kind of guy to go crazy.
2) she should act like a woman if she wants respect.

you're avoiding my points.

if you didn't know B, would you talk shit to him? no, because he's like 6'2" and 250lbs. he would turn you/me inside out if he really wanted to. A woman should know better and not take advantage of the fact that they are a woman just to start some shit.

1) because they don't know the guy and he could be the kind of guy to go crazy.
2) she should act like a woman if she wants respect.

My problem lies within the fact that the douchebag in the video most likely provoked her to talk her shit to him. My best guess is that he's the jealous exboyfriend dickhead who wants her back but she's drunk and hanging with her friends at a pool where he came up to start shit. You're telling me she has no right to speak her mind and tell him to go the fuck away? Sorry, no excuses to hit women. Ever.

Sorry, no excuses to hit women. Ever.

so if you dated a woman for 5 years, you were going to get married, and she goes crazy. gets pregant by another guy, gives you herpes, then kicks you in the balls and takes a swing at you with a louisville slugger, she wouldn't deserve to get hit???

Nope. If a girl comes at me to physically attack me I will either push her away (not hard either) or restrain her until she calms down. Never, EVER hit them.

If you think that's inadequate or unequal then great, that's your opinion. I don't think women should be hit period.

ok im not saying i would hit a woman im saying they do often deserve some sense knocked into them...most girls do talk shit and pull the im a female card...FUCK THAT!!!!

he probably deserved it and there is never... NEVER ANY FUCKING EXCUSE to do that to a woman. EVER.

I tried to rep you, but I have to spread it around first. Thank you for respecting women. :thumbsup:

I don't know fellas, I dont know to many girls that can whoop my ass. Now if fucking Helga the Lumbejack was trying to fucking pop my head then I would kick her in the nuts and walk away. But outside of that I am going to remove myself from the area/situation and move on with my life.

That guy had at least 60 pounds on her,
so she should have known better then to physically assault him

Nope. If a girl comes at me to physically attack me I will either push her away (not hard either) or restrain her until she calms down. Never, EVER hit them.

If you think that's inadequate or unequal then great, that's your opinion. I don't think women should be hit period.
No one should be hit, ever. I don't care who it is, if they put their hands on me they will find out why I believe no one should ever be hit.

He was just demonstrating her equal rights as a human being. Princess learned that there are consequences for her actions, and she needed to learn that lesson. She was mocking his race and publicly disrespecting him. The next guy she did that too might have killed her, I'd say she got off easy.
2000SI: If you ever spend any length of time with a woman such as the one in the video, you too will come to the conclusion that a woman who thinks she can do whatever she wants just because she's a woman, WILL do whatever she wants. Unless you leg sweep her. I'm not saying that men are superior or that women need to be put in their place, it has nothing to do with sex. Anyone who thinks they can behave that way needs to be taken down a few pegs, woman or man. My wife talked a bunch of shit one time saying she could beat me in a wrestling match, so I choked her out and she hasn't challenged me since. I didn't want to do it, but I had to demonstrate that she was mistaken. Lesson learned, no hard feelings. That bitch should thank the dude for going easy on her.

He was just demonstrating her equal rights as a human being. Princess learned that there are consequences for her actions, and she needed to learn that lesson. She was mocking his race and publicly disrespecting him. The next guy she did that too might have killed her, I'd say she got off easy.
2000SI: If you ever spend any length of time with a woman such as the one in the video, you too will come to the conclusion that a woman who thinks she can do whatever she wants just because she's a woman, WILL do whatever she wants. Unless you leg sweep her. I'm not saying that men are superior or that women need to be put in their place, it has nothing to do with sex. Anyone who thinks they can behave that way needs to be taken down a few pegs, woman or man. My wife talked a bunch of shit one time saying she could beat me in a wrestling match, so I choked her out and she hasn't challenged me since. I didn't want to do it, but I had to demonstrate that she was mistaken. Lesson learned, no hard feelings. That bitch should thank the dude for going easy on her.

Considering she was most likely drunk, judging by the way she was acting.

Nope.

My problem lies within the fact that the douchebag in the video most likely provoked her to talk her shit to him. My best guess is that he's the jealous exboyfriend dickhead who wants her back but she's drunk and hanging with her friends at a pool where he came up to start shit. You're telling me she has no right to speak her mind and tell him to go the fuck away? Sorry, no excuses to hit women. Ever.

Nope.

But let's say that she wasn't drunk, and the guy wasn't otherwise being a jerk, and she's just an awful bitch who's been making fun of him and making racist comments about him all day? Then what? You should just let her get away with that because she has boobs and a vagina?

I tried to rep you, but I have to spread it around first. Thank you for respecting women. :thumbsup:
i respect anybody who deserves it. i respect women VERY much. this isn't about respecting women. it's about people, not just women, but in this case a woman, need to know when to shut the fuck up and that having a pussy doesn't give you the right to do whatever you want.

exactly my point. everybody needs to know where they are in the food chain. having 2 tits dosen't make you the greatest, shiniest shit walking. sometimes people need to be brought down a notch. it's the reality of life.

Nope.

i'm just starting to get the feeling that you haven't spent that much time around women. no gf, no sister, nothing.

what it all comes down to is man or woman if your acting tough shit then at some point there will be someone who comes along and puts you back into your place..
just because your a woman doesnt mean that you dont need to be put back into place(by man or woman)
hell i have a thread on here from awhile back where i put my brother into his place(yes it was a male putting a male into place) but its the simple concept..
if your thinking your king shit and there is someone to come along and knock you down a couple..then you deserve it

i'm just starting to get the feeling that you haven't spent that much time around women. no gf, no sister, nothing.

:werd:

I used to be the same way, the mindset of "it doesn't matter what happens, you never hit a girl, ever!" But then I dated a girl for a year who was very verbally abusive. Then I dated another girl who was verbally and physically abusive, and she keyed my car and broke my PS2. Even with all that, I never laid a hand on either of them, and probably never will get physical with a female, but, I'm no longer of the mindset that a woman is never deserving of a smackdown...

Next time you guys go smack a bitch around let me know how it turns out for you.

If some bitch is trying to stab me or rip my eye out of my head then yeah I'm putting her on her ass. Outside of that I see no reason to put a girl in there place. I personally do not hang around bitchy ass drunks so maybe I don't understand how infuriating it can be.

Next time you guys go smack a bitch around let me know how it turns out for you.

some of you guys are still missing the point. not saying that anybody SHOULD do it it. nor is it a good idea. i'm simply stating that EVERYBODY, man or woman, shouldn't get out of line with someone who can take you out.

I don't fuck with my dad, my little brother doesn't fuck with me. some women just act up because they know nothing will happen. but then they get the shock of their lives when someone steps up.

there are people out there who just don't give a fuck and will KILL people just for spilling a drink on their shoes. it happens. just don't get out of line. act like a normal fucking human and live a good life.

I agree that people should respect each other regardless and not be a bitch because you have tits. But some folks in this thread or making it sound like they are gonna backhand a girl for being bitchy.

I agree that people should respect each other regardless and not be a bitch because you have tits. But some folks in this thread or making it sound like they are gonna backhand a girl for being bitchy.

every woman is going to have bitchy moments. every guy does too...just don't act a fool. you never know who will whoop your ass.

Back