gif of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So are you arguing just because you have a penis (or lack tits)?

What does human anatomy have to do with personal behavior?

re-read this thread. that woman argued and threw a drink at the guy thinking he wouldnt' do anything. and to her surprise, he did. (yes i believe he was wrong and shouldnt' have done that)

i have seen many times women will pick fights, throw shit, say stupid shit they have no reason to say, with the thought "he wont do anything because i'm a woman". so they think they can get away with murder. it happens in clubs, bars, on the street, everywhere.

You still don't know the pre-text of the video. I've yet to see a woman flip out on someone for absolutely no reason at all.

You still don't know the pre-text of the video. I've yet to see a woman flip out on someone for absolutely no reason at all.

i'm not referring just to the video.

and who knows, maybe she started, he commented back, then she threw the drink. stop assuming that women never start anything. at least be 50/50 on who starts shit.

I am just refering to th video. From what it looks like, she was hanging out with her friends and he either came to talk to her and she told him to fuck off or they were both there with friends. But I didn't see anyone jump up to get him some towels for the drink. Nope, I saw people get up when he physically attacked her. I don't care who started it, it doesn't matter we're not in the third grade where we just tattle tale and point fingers anymore, he made a poor choice on how to take revenge.

He was wrong, he should be jailed. You can't go around leg sweeping people or hitting people because your pride was hurt in front of a bunch of people.

Last edited:
re-read this thread. that woman argued and threw a drink at the guy thinking he wouldnt' do anything. and to her surprise, he did. (yes i believe he was wrong and shouldnt' have done that)

i have seen many times women will pick fights, throw shit, say stupid shit they have no reason to say, with the thought "he wont do anything because i'm a woman". so they think they can get away with murder. it happens in clubs, bars, on the street, everywhere.

So, tell me again how you can read women's thoughts?

No one knows WHY she did it because we do not know the context of the situation. We do not know what she was thinking or the logic behind her actions.

Many times women pick fights but they are for reasons unknown unless you specifically asked them, "why did you do that? What was the thought process behind your recent actions?"

i'm not reading her thoughts. i'm trying to think logically why someone would step up a notch the level of aggression. she could have kept it at words, but didn't. she had to have some logic behind doing something which could be construed as assault.

like i said before, if she were a man and that pissed off, she wouldn't have thrown a drink and ran away. i know james wouldn't throw a drink and run away. he would either walk away or get in a fight. she should have been the bigger person and just walked away. she put herself in a tough spot by doing something irrational.

and to answer your question, "why did you do that"....because humans don't need reasons for doing shit. quite frequently the answer is, "because i fucking wanted to".

You know, there is no changing your mind or even having you try to see the other side... So, I'm not going to waste my time anymore.

The girl was drunk, according to the source of the video - people do not think/act logically when they are drunk. Who knows, she could have thrown the drink because the guy grabbed her ass as she walked by... but, that is something we will never know.

Just do me a favor, 95b16coupe... if/when you get into a serious relationship and are considering marriage, make sure to share your views on domestic violence with the person you're with. That's the least you can do for something you supposedly "care" about and "love".

who said anything about domestic violence? i have repeatedly said he was wrong and shouldn't have done it. you have apparently not read the whole thread on my views and what i am trying to say.

i'll repeat it for those who didn't hear it. don't act like a pitbull if you are a chihuahua. no matter who you are, be a decent human and know when to shut the fuck up. don't lip off to people just because you have tits.

here is a video example of what i'm talking about.

YouTube - Bulletproff - Now its on

So being spiteful and rude is a reason to deserve a beatdown? This line of reasoning is why the courts are so cluttered with bullshit domestic violence cases. Why can't people take the high road, put their spur of the moment anger fits and throw them away and learn how to talk it out or leave. I don't care if a woman is being a 'bitch', on her period or what. There's never an excuse to hit someone smaller than you because it'll shut her up.

But if the video showed another dude cussing this guy out and making racist remarks toward him and throwing a beer in his face and then the guy went and kicked his legs out you wouldn't react the same, would you? Everybody would be saying "Oh, shit dude! That guy got owned! That was awesome!"

It's a stupid double standard. There are women out there who scream for equal rights. If they want equal rights, then they should accept equal accountability for their actions.

And you know what, it's very possible that the guy was being a total douche and deserved what he got from her and that he was completely out of line with what he did. I'm basically just saying that there are women out there who use this double standard to their advantage...

EDIT: And just for the record, I would not have done what this guy did and I don't ever plan on hitting a woman. I just don't like how everyone automatically assumes she was completely innocent in this.

Last edited:
But if the video showed another dude cussing this guy out and making racist remarks toward him and throwing a beer in his face and then the guy went and kicked his legs out you wouldn't react the same, would you? Everybody would be saying "Oh, shit dude! That guy got owned! That was awesome!"

It's a stupid double standard. There are women out there who scream for equal rights. If they want equal rights, then they should accept equal accountability for their actions.

And you know what, it's very possible that the guy was being a total douche and deserved what he got from her and that he was completely out of line with what he did. I'm basically just saying that there are women out there who use this double standard to their advantage...

EDIT: And just for the record, I would not have done what this guy did and I don't ever plan on hitting a woman. I just don't like how everyone automatically assumes she was completely innocent in this.

I'm not sitting here trying to throw the blame around, I'm not in middle school anymore. I don't care if she's innocent or not, violence doesn't solve anything. If I watched some guy do that to another guy I would have laughed, but it still doesn't mean I think it's the right thing to do.

The video simply pissed me off. I don't care who provoked who or why.

If I watched some guy do that to another guy I would have laughed, but it still doesn't mean I think it's the right thing to do.

And that's the only point I was trying to make. There is, undeniably, a double standard at play here. I guess I've just seen enough girls who actually are awful bitches that I don't automatically assume she didn't deserve it. Hence, it just becomes funny to me in the same way that it would if it were two guys instead...

:shrug2:

. I've yet to see a woman flip out on someone for absolutely no reason at all.
well you havent met my girlfriend:mellow:
basically what this comes down to is you never know what the fuck is going to happen..so if you decide to get big and act.expect a reaction..its 50/50 that woman do not expect retalliation due to gender..
its all in the world today "dont hit woman" how about it gets changed to "do not hit others"

im tired of this sex bullshit getting pulled..if your witty enough to throw your sure the hell gonna get thrown back

And that's the only point I was trying to make. There is, undeniably, a double standard at play here. I guess I've just seen enough girls who actually are awful bitches that I don't automatically assume she didn't deserve it. Hence, it just becomes funny to me in the same way that it would if it were two guys instead...

:shrug2:

Still doesn't make it right. At all.

Still doesn't make it right. At all.

Right, I agree. It's not right for ANYONE to behave that way. But why would you laugh at it if it were two guys though? And why is it awful and unspeakable and shouldn't be laughed at when it's a guy doing it to a girl?

Right, I agree. It's not right for ANYONE to behave that way. But why would you laugh at it if it were two guys though? And why is it awful and unspeakable and shouldn't be laughed at when it's a guy doing it to a girl?

Because there is too much of the domestic abuse in this country that doesn't get justice for the victim. There are too many women out there who get beaten and battered until they're either dead or they snap and kill the guy doing it for absolutely no apparent reason at all. Two guys who get into a fight about petty bullshit is funny because they're petty immature punks and they deserve to have the shit beaten out of them and have charges pressed against them. I'd like to see more idiots have felonies due to this kind of crap, if you can't hold your temper over a woman throwing a drink in your face, you should learn, and there is no way in hell you should ever be able to carry a firearm, IMO.

Now if I watched a guy hit a woman like that, and then 2-3 guys jumped his ass, you're damn right I'm going to be standing there laughing at him the entire time. I may be nice and call him an ambulance.

For a guy to hit a woman, at all, ever is just low. You're using your size to exert your will on someone else. Sure some women can fight back pretty well, but others can't. This isn't about "she started talking shit to him..." it doesn't matter, obviously she wanted him to go away and he didn't so he got wet. The attack she received for it was completely unnecessary and completely out of line.

dude, you still don't get it.....

there is just a point. a point in this world when you just have to be a man. our bodies have testosterone. genetically made to assert dominance. darwinism if you will. survival of the fittest.

the gene pool weeds out those who are not dominant. it's not about respect. it really isn't.

second, it's fair to respect people. but you always assume that someone incites the rage and violence of another person. and it's not always that way.

I think you are missing the point. Some people would like to think that we are more than a bunch of cells coupled together and programed to react to chemical changes. I am in no way shape or form a submissive person, in fact I have only recently become able to restrain my anger in most situations. In all honesty, I'm a much better person for it. Yeah I will get out of line and whoop some ass (or get mine whooped) every now and then to blow off some steam, but for the most part its a lot easier to resolve conflicts without resorting to violence. If you think that makes me a pussy, then good for you... maybe someday you'll look beyond like I did and realize it takes a bigger man to stop himself from using his fists than it does to give someone a black eye.

So...I can't seem to find this drunk girl throws drink on youtube...link me there anyone?

EDIT: Never mind found it.

Back