Gimme some ideas on what to go see...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so i'm gonna assume your host is the prude?

Who's the prude?

that would be cool, which ever works, for you... Ill probably take the day off, not sure though...

Japanese Palace is definitely on the to do list

hmm...
theres Six Flags?

oh bah to amusement parks. 40 dollars for a hotdog and a small drink. lol

There you go! You can lose your virginity! :ph34r:

what?

Who's the prude?

what?

haha...
anyways.... lol
depends on what kind of scenery you like...
my friend Missy called and said that that group of friends wanted to plan something for my b-day that weekend... Im the only one out of that group that hasnt turned 21 they have been waiting for this a LONG time... lol

Total Mayhem Awaits... :D

Id rather be a prude than a skank-a-suarus ^_^
Yes... I will be hosting...
No, no romance
NO!

:D

jamie = the prude
so she's hosting you?
is this hondaswap romance?
could it be?

She's not a prude. You guys got the teasers. :ph34r: (sorry jamie i had to, but unless you send them one they aren't getting any of them)

But anyway, it's not a romance thing. I'm not planning on dating anyone, and neither is she.

I've been wanting to go to the DFW area for two years. There are several things I want to do while there. Since I'm in the phone business, and we sell ESI phone systems I want to tour their plant - which is in Plano.

The other two reasons are my not having a real vacation in 7 years and her 21st.

lmao, you're over 22 and under 65
vacation = work on your house now
lol

LMAO I should buy a Manning Jersey. haha romowned...

I was thinkin about going to Houston one day to visit wil and perhaps Mike if he's around.
i think a jordan babineaux jersey would be better.

I've been to DFW, I plan on never going back.. Have a great vacation! :)

I'll be going back already. My dad and brother have been there several times and enjoyed every minute of it.

you don't ride the roller coasters?

I would if I went, but hell Cedar Point is 2 hours from here and I haven't gone since middle school 10 years ago.

i think a jordan babineaux jersey would be better.

Who? Maybe I'll get a #29 Addai Jersey.

the guy who tackled romo in the playoffs.

Ah. Didn't he get sacked like 4-5 times though? lol

I wonder, what exactly is there to enjoy?

Well, for one thing, going to meet some of the techs I talk to about our phone systems & touring the building would be enjoyable for me.

That makes me sound old...

Well, for one thing, going to meet some of the techs I talk to about our phone systems & touring the building would be enjoyable for me.

That makes me sound old...
Dude, you really gotta get out of Indiana more often :eek: And not just to Texas, if you consider DFW exciting, you're missing the whole world!

Dude, you really gotta get out of Indiana more often :eek: And not just to Texas, if you consider DFW exciting, you're missing the whole world!

Well i'm not much of a partier because with my last name and my dad knowing fucking everybody, my getting in any sort of trouble would be a bad hit on his and our company's reputation so I don't do shit. Plus what is there to do here in town? There is UHL hockey, minor league baseball, the zoo, "Science Central" and millions of acres of fucking Corn... Down there nobody knows me. I'm going to have a ton of fucking fun being out of the state of Indiana. Last time I left this state I was doing so for work.

Texas will be new for me, as will most of the rest of the route I'm taking. This trip is broadening my horizons.

Back