Gimme some ideas on what to go see...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i mean on the field goal that ended the game where he tried to score

I can't believe you guys remember details like that. I watched it, I cheered and laughed at Romo. Never even knew who it was that tackled him.

I can't believe you guys remember details like that. I watched it, I cheered and laughed at Romo. Never even knew who it was that tackled him.
i live near seattle man. I'm a huge hawks fan. that was an amazing play. plus the fact i think they let him go in the offseason. haha

Well I guess that helps. I remember Saturday's 'fumble' recovery for a needed TD and Sanders' interception to end the playoff game against the Patriots sending the Colts to the superbowl.

That was badass.

by the way none of you numbnuts are helping me find things to do.

haha... Deon was at our store the yesterday(he's contracted with our company)... that was interesting... I think he was fucked up on something, 'cause he was acting totally different than from our company party. He was being an asshole to this one lady. Then theres this really pretty asian girl, which is about my age, he got her number and was texting her all day... it'll be interesting to find out what was said, considering he's married.

Deon is above any laws or good graces that any of us have to follow. Celebrity entitles him to things that we will never have the access to.

I bet your Asian girl is EATING it up and doing whatever she can to get in his pants / wallet / payroll. Don't deny it.

Deon is above any laws or good graces that any of us have to follow. Celebrity entitles him to things that we will never have the access to.

I bet your Asian girl is EATING it up and doing whatever she can to get in his pants / wallet / payroll. Don't deny it.

Im sure that she is... she sales cars and uses herself to do so... :mellow:

She's not a prude. You guys got the teasers. :ph34r: (sorry jamie i had to, but unless you send them one they aren't getting any of them)
how did i miss this on friday?
you got the bewbies pics?!?!?!?!?1

ooh noes
he was so innocent before he got involved with you

yea... nothing romantic about this trip at all... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
ooh noes
he was so innocent before he got involved with you

yea... nothing romantic about this trip at all... :rolleyes:

lol whatever... Im teh innocent one!! :D

Still not seeing the romance in it either... :g:

Let's follow the fact pattern here.

1. Dude posts on Hondaswap.
2. Girl posts on Hondaswap.
3. Girl and dude post together on hondaswap.
4. Girl posts pictures of herself on hondaswap that are "scandalous".
5. Dude drives to Texas to "see" texas, where Girl 4 lives.

Back