1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Giving Obama Credit Where Credit Is Due

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Capt. Orygun, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Capt. Orygun

Capt. Orygun Win the Day

2. sufikation

sufikation Active Member

here come the nukes.

3. dacheat

dacheat ..is grounded.

time to start buying american again. everything except hondas. :D

4. MthaFuknGreen

MthaFuknGreen Green on the scene.

i already own a honda, so i guess im only buying american(reminds me of hostile).

5. hsoguy

hsoguy Junior Member

This part of the article is why .. we will not mess with china to much

China has overtaken Japan as the US's biggest foreign creditor, and as of last October held $US652.9 billion in US Treasury bonds.
    BMO Capital Markets global forex strategist Andrew Busch warned: "To engage in any action that would lead the Chinese to misunderstand actions by the US and therefore sell these holdings would be dangerous."

.. Also.. Corporations in America not going to like it either.. I mean you like your worthless & Cheap Walmart products right.

6. nootrac22

nootrac22 Well-Known Member VIP

us and china is a symbotic relationship. they own our debt, purchased with money we spend on their crap. With out the US buying chinese junk, china would all but collapse. With out China buying us dept we would be screwed.

7. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

China has enough US currency hoarded to completely trash our economy. But if they do, it might be the best thing to ever happen to us. We stop importing from china, industries explode with growth to make up for the manufacturing deficit to meet demand, unemployment drops to damn near nothing and wages increase like crazy because suddenly our money is circulating within our own country.

8. dacheat

dacheat ..is grounded.

excerpt from an email in my 'box' today :D

9. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

Wonderful. What kind of credit am I giving this traitor asshole when it comes to his treatment of Arab countries ?

10. capricefrk013

capricefrk013 is waiting for summer

I thought you didnt have a job.:ph34r:

11. MthaFuknGreen

MthaFuknGreen Green on the scene.

12. capricefrk013

capricefrk013 is waiting for summer

13. DelFast

DelFast New Member

that made in america stuff is cheaper cuz it doesnt have to be imported...which im sure you knew.

psh we all know the president doesn't really do squat without congress's say so. and even if he did they can still over rule him. so that part saying bush didnt do it is more like our congress didnt do it cuz if they really wanted to they coulda done it whether he liked it or not.

14. jeffie7

jeffie7 Wrong Whole! VIP

People don't understand, the issue is not having options to buy from US companies or US made parts, the problem is no one wants to pay for it.

If the avg person can go any random store and buy $100.00 worth of stuff and be set for a good while, after China and other cheap labor countries are taken out of the picture that same $100.00 worth of stuff could end up being $300-400+ So now we force people to buy US made and we go from paying 10c an hour labor to $8.00+ Now no one can afford half the chit they're use to buying and then people stop buying stuff. Since no one can afford anything.

Everyone would have more jobs since it would be all done inside the country, but then everyone would lose their jobs since demand would drop like a little boys pants at injens house.

15. jeffie7

jeffie7 Wrong Whole! VIP

a lot of this is BS, Harley Davidson is a great example.

Made in the USA!!!!!! however almost every part comes from a different country, hell, even all of their shirts are made else where.

Some items however are cheap, if you can set up a machine that makes things, like light bulbs or dryer sheets that takes next to no labor to run it other then to inspect the goods as it comes out, then yes you can easily do it in house, however machines don't really offer a lot of jobs to the US people other then inspectors and line workers who do stuff like stick labels on stuff or if you're lucky to land a great job, you're the guy who fixes those machines once they break.

Bottom line, anything that takes manual labor, will almost always be cheaper outside of the US, and if it is in the US people will bitch about how bad the job is and the American people will quit and the Hispanics will take it over.

16. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

I can't rep you, one way or the other. So public humiliation it is:

You're a fuck.

Celerity end-game rule #3

17. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

it's like how i blogged about on my site. you can't expect to keep the shit jobs local. americans don't want to work for $8/hr at subway. so the immigrants do it. then americans bitch about immigrants getting all the jobs.

now they bitch about unemployment and how there aren't any good jobs available.

suck it, take a shit job, and quit bitching about the mexicans. stop complaining about being unemployed when you are so god damn picky.

18. dacheat

dacheat ..is grounded.

i'd just like to pipe up and say i make over $40/hr at one part time job, and just over $8/hr at the other part time job; i work both with the same smile on my face. and i stood on a corner and waved a goob (going out of business) sign for less than that.

i'd like to think there are more americans like me than there are american'ts. or we're all screwed.

19. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

i'll shovel shit for $3/hr if it means i'm not sleeping on the street.

i hate people who are like, "i'm too good for such and such". motherfucker you have 0 income. you dont' have shit. if i was the person paying your bills, i would pimp slap you and put you on the corner.

people are only as content as their needs. if they can eat and sleep for free, they aren't motivated to do anything at all.

1 person likes this.
  20. newb

newb phresh VIP

Whats funny about that is, American companies buy expensive automated machines to maximize efficiency. Where do they buy em from? Overseas. How do they pay for em? By jacking up their prices. Its a cycle.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted