"Golddigger" vs Normal Girl

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You my friend are being used.

Quoted post[/post]]
or because its another way to impress friends and business partners and piss away your wealth

Fixed it for ya!!

Ok, just kidding.. its not that bad.

"Weddings" are not "guy" things.. we could care less what colors are there or what the cake looks like or which invitations.. We don't give a rats ass.. We show up, hung over as hell and wondering if what happened last night really happened or if it was a dream.. We look at the pink and green or whatever flower-lace motif and wonder who the hell puked that color scheme up..

We do the vows, we sign the paper, we eat, we shag for 3 days non stop.. Then we snap out of it and realize what we've done. Oh well, hopefully you snagged a good one.

Weddings are a chick thing, and believe it or not, it means the world to them. So STFU and do the song and dance. (unless you don't wanna be stuck with the same chick for the rest of your life, then that would be a bad idea) Its not for you.. its for her.

haha, well put Phyre. I'm dreading the day I have to walk down that aisle. :cry:

emphdts.gif

Push Her Down The Stairs

Quoted post[/post]]
Tommy used to work on the docks
Union’s been on strike
He’s down on his luck...it’s tough, so tough
Gina works the diner all day
Working for her man, she brings home her pay
For love - for love

She says we’ve got to hold on to what we’ve got
’cause it doesn’t make a difference
If we make it or not
We’ve got each other and that’s a lot
For love - we’ll give it a shot

lol bon jovi owned
word and that song is one of my favorites. i doubt ill ever get married out right. although i am in the middle of being ordain myself. haha, i love the internet.

Quoted post[/post]]
F her in the ass as hard as you can, then dump her.
last week my friend TJ was fighting with his gf on the phone. he got so pissed he said, "you know what?, tonight im gonna fuck you so hard you cry. then im gonna pull out and fist you. im just gonna uppercut you like Rocky, then walk around with you on my hand like a trophy." i was rolling around on the porch laughing so hard i couldnt breath. he was completley kidding but he was so animated (hes italian, he talks with his hands) that everyone couldnt help but die laughing.

Quoted post[/post]]
This would be a good thread for a rant on diamonds.. :mrgreen:

What are diamonds? What makes them so valueable?

A diamond is a rock. Pulled out of a hillside or a mine. Nothing more. They polish up nice.. Just a little better than glass. CZ is to the stage now where you CANNOT tell with the naked eye, and many jewelers cannot tell with an eyepiece the difference between a Diamond and a CZ. Hell, you can get them now with flaws and color in them.

So what makes them so valuable? Rarity. They are a rare stone.

But are they?? Hell no they are not rare. Diamond companies only release so many diamonds a year. They do this because they mine so many that if they were to release all that were mined, the diamond would become worthless.

So, they are not rare, and although "pretty" they can be matched perfectly by man made materials.

Damn.. so why are diamonds so valuable?? you ask again...

Diamonds are a status symbol. And women buy into this like nothing else in the world. What is a diamond worth to me? Not a damn dime. So why do I spend thousands on diamonds?? Because it brings the wife happiness. And why does it bring her happiness? Because she can go flaunt them all over the fucking place. Other women look and drool on them. They compliment eachother all the damned time. I swear they have a secret club somewhere... And a happy wife is just a good thing to have. You make her happy, she will make you happy. Yes, this crosses over to the "girlfriend" world too.

You ever watch their eyes light up when you give 'em a set of earrings?? Its simply amazing how much joy a simple set of earrings can bring a woman. She loves them.. She loves you. She cries.. she hugs your neck.. You get AMAZING sex for at least two weeks... All over some over-aged chunk of coal.

This is why I buy diamonds. Because whoever said "money can't buy happiness" never gave a diamond to a woman. I buy them because they make the wife happy.

Diamonds are associated with glitz, glamour, royalty, and all things expensive.

And this, my friends, is marketing at its greatest. Sell a worthless rock for $10,000.00 and you have the life game all figured out. You win.

Dude, you got a shitty marriage.

one thing about diamonds and, gold for that matter, is their durability.

diamonds are hard to break, and gold doesn't tarnish.

i think these are likely reasons that mankind all over the world gave value to diamonds and gold (well, only gold mostly) without knoweledge of eachother doing so.

Quoted post[/post]]
or because its another way to impress friends and business partners and show off your wealth

I disagree. Danny and Ashlee aren't wealthy, and they just got married Sunday. They had a ceremony overlooking the Gulf at sunset, and a reception for about 100 people. To each their own, most women are going to want a bigass wedding, Danny just wanted to drink and play Halo. So, it's a guy thing to say, "I'm just here because I needed to say two words." If a guy is excited and wants to plan a wedding, I'm willing to bet the priest at the end says, "I now pronounce you husband and husband."

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
or because its another way to impress friends and business partners and show off your wealth

I disagree. Danny and Ashlee aren't wealthy, and they just got married Sunday. They had a ceremony overlooking the Gulf at sunset, and a reception for about 100 people. To each their own, most women are going to want a bigass wedding, Danny just wanted to drink and play Halo. So, it's a guy thing to say, "I'm just here because I needed to say two words." If a guy is excited and wants to plan a wedding, I'm willing to bet the priest at the end says, "I now pronounce you husband and husband."
haha, nice.

Get out, while you still can.

Back