google browser release today - Chrome

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hrmm.. my computer, for the first time in 2 years, slowed to the point that I had to reboot it. I wasn't running chrome at the time, but thats the only new install I've done in the last several months. Makes me wonder..

It lags real bad while playing games on adultswim.

Google Chrome for Linux is in development and a team of engineers is working hard to bring it to you as soon as possible.
Please enter your email address below and we'll let you know when it's released.

:) I'll wait.

Meh, it slowed my computer to a freakin crawl. This is a high end gaming system, too. I uninstalled it, and bam! back to normal. Chrome does not like my computer.

i haven't used it since that one time to try it.

ff > *

You should really try it for an extended period of time.

So check this out. I've had Google Chrome open since the day it came out, non stop. And I swear to god it's updating itself as time goes on, and fixing itself, without restarting the browser, or any tabs. Originally, meebo would not hold a connection longer than a few hours. Guess what. Meebo has been solid for me for the last like 5 days or more. It also had some scrolling issues where if you clicked "view last post" the browser should jump to that post when the page loads, but instead seemed like it would jump a predifined distance from the current position of the page once it was completed loading, thus over or under shooting it's mark if scrolled before a full load was complete. Ya, it works right now.

Idk man. Firefox was never one of my favorites. I still used IE6 because I hate the whole fucking browser dieing out on me when one tab caused it to happen. So really, I hope you give chrome another shot. It's impressing me more and more as the days go on.

Back