Got my new toys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

La_Pieuvre

I'm so happy, I finally got my new Tein SS coilovers! They look so sweet too!

s3f2058b451113.jpg

I can't wait to get them on :)

I have more pics in this gallery pics

Originally posted by eyesonlybob@Jul 24 2003, 01:50 PM
im sad...i didnt get that many stickers with my teins. :(

but have fun with them. you will love em.

yeah, they gave me a shit load of stickers...I was surprised. But the build-quality is really impressive, seems like a top-notch product. :worthy:

ya, i didn't get that many stickers either, wtf??
looks good man, i loved my ss's
:thumbsup:

:lol: Nice :thumbups: Why won't you put outfit your ride with tein stickers? I love my apc stickers :p

I only got two of the stickers that you have all the way on the right side. Maybe I'll steal a few of them from you.

:lol:

Go add up the cost of new shocks and adjustable springs inluding tax and/or shipping, then come back and yell at the price. It's really not that much more than replacement units.

Anyone know the difference between EK and EG coilovers. Some sites have the same part number listed from 92-00 others list seperate coilovers for 92-95 and 96-00. Whats up with that they look visually very similar. Can anyone explain differences if any?

I have an EG and am about to buy some near new coilovers off an EK.

Real GC Coilovers and Tokiko adjustables... $700 fer me. ;)

$200 is $200 in my book. Hell, that was my Wastegate! :)

Originally posted by Racecraft@Jul 25 2003, 01:52 AM
Anyone know the difference between EK and EG coilovers. Some sites have the same part number listed from 92-00 others list seperate coilovers for 92-95 and 96-00. Whats up with that they look visually very similar. Can anyone explain differences if any?

I have an EG and am about to buy some near new coilovers off an EK.

Full coilover suspension or just the adjustable coilover sleeve springs? The springs will fit just about anything. If it's the full suspension (including shocks), they won't fit everything... the mounts are different between 92-95 and 96-00.

so you don't have to worry about rustage, cover the thread bodys with antiseize. works good for me. :wtf: is that little green thing? Lower right corner (actually it is more center) of your second pic?

Also, I did not get ANY stickers. I want some to put on my helment.

That's fine, he knows now... don't rib him on it. $850 is the dealer cost, so I wonder how you got it for that cheap. In any case, he's getting a really nice deal on installation... in a few hours. It depends on when I get back from Arlington. I guess I should go ahead and get offline huh?

:lol:

Back