Got my new toys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 25 2003, 10:08 AM
thats the adjuster tool...

I just use my hands. Adjuster tools is for pussys.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 25 2003, 01:47 PM
That's fine, he knows now... don't rib him on it. $850 is the dealer cost, so I wonder how you got it for that cheap. In any case, he's getting a really nice deal on installation... in a few hours. It depends on when I get back from Arlington. I guess I should go ahead and get offline huh?

:lol:

i got them directly from some dude named peter hong in the orange county area. he had a few sets for sale on honda-tech. i guess he wouldn't do it if he wasnt making money. or atleast i wouldn't. i still have his email address for anyone interested.

Well, I went over to Mike's (Calesta) house tonight to get them installed. Mike did all the work and he did a great job. We took it on a test drive with the stiffest setting and it was kind of bouncy especially in the rear. We then lowered the damping 6 clicks and now, it feels great. The car has a kickass stance and handling now, no more horrible fender gap.

We took a couple pics which I'll post tomorrow. Even a pic of my fucked up hand when we accidently released the stock spring right on my left hand... :(

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin@Jul 25 2003, 03:07 PM
i got them directly from some dude named peter hong in the orange county area. he had a few sets for sale on honda-tech. i guess he wouldn't do it if he wasnt making money. or atleast i wouldn't. i still have his email address for anyone interested.

Well like I said, the dealer price is $850. I don't know how your buddy got them that cheap.

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Jul 26 2003, 12:53 AM
We took a couple pics which I'll post tomorrow. Even a pic of my fucked up hand when we accidently released the stock spring right on my left hand... :(

:( :( :(

I should have gotten the pics off your camera before you left.

The car definitely rides VERY nice though. I like the setup. I can't wait to get my car back!

ya dude, you dont want it on the stiffest when driving on the street, lol... its not really bouncy, just really stiff. its good on a nice smooth road course though :thumbsup:

Back