Got Silvia?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
looks like there is going to be two front end conversions in the family :)

119-1963_IMG.JPG

119-1964_IMG.JPG

119-1965_IMG.JPG

with the exception of one of the fenders having the piece above the marker bent, and a small dent on the hood, everything is in EXCELLENT shape. headlights, grille, all markers, and even SPARE bulbs for the projectors.

:thumbsup: to password:JDM

Good news for me, PWJDM is having a clearence on used JDM EG fenders that I'm going to do up. $139 for two fenders w/sidemarkers.

:p

the shipping boxes were overkill. mostly filled with huge bubblewrap and shit. the cardboard was 3 sections deep.

no wonder shipping was $300. the packing material weighed as much as the parts! but oh well. im glad to have too much than too little. if the rain keeps away, its going on saturday after i visit hosmer :wink:

that conversion looks like shit. why didn't they clean it up and try to make it look good. what headlights and bumper did you get?

Quoted post[/post]]
that conversion looks like shit. why didn't they clean it up and try to make it look good. what headlights and bumper did you get?

:shrug2:

my only concern was if there was dents and such. the whole car is going to get repainted in a month. big deal.

triple projector and im not sure on the bumper.

did you get the bumper with the intercooler hole in it or not? or silvia aero bumper? those are nice.

Photos of the headlights!! NOW!!!

S13? Right? YAY!!!

You install NOW!!!! AND TAKE PICTURES!!!!!11!!!1!!one!!1!~

ill take em when i get home.

yes, s13.

its POURING outside. no install.

........ whatever.....

i guess congradulations are in order....... :rollseyes:

j/k, sick man, if i had a coupe, there would be no choice you have to put a silvia front on a coupe, but since i got a hatch.... i guess im OK. :mrgreen:

i dont care for hatches AT ALL, but a silvia fronted hatch, is much hotter than that pignose shit. :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]
did you get the bumper with the intercooler hole in it or not? or silvia aero bumper? those are nice.

Quoted post[/post]]
not even sure. if you show me the difference i could tell you :wink:

its the bumper with the intercooler hole. i figured out the differenc.e i guess its a stock silvia bumper.

its funny. the hood is a dark steel grey, fenders are gold-ish, and the bumper is white.

hawt. :) shes gonna be just like me, with my purple/black/green/coral front end :mrgreen:

Back