Got the Porsche today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I went a picked up my porsche this afternoon, I give it a week or two and I'll have the front end will be back on, then i have to tackle putting the headlight back in. It defenitly runs good except the brakes suck, after this body work is done I'm gonna have a fuckin ball with this car. The guy even threw in a COMPLETE black leather interior (its two tone now...black and tan). For what I paid for this car, the minor body work thats needs to be done is nothing, I could even save my time and have someone do it all for me (but thats takin all the fun out of it).

is it fast??!!!!

Faster than a stock civic

The brakes and alignment will be done as soon as the front end is back together.

Pics.. i don't think you really don't wanna see it right now, but i guess I'll snap some tommorow.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 8 2004, 08:57 PM
is it fast??!!!!

Faster than a stock civic

The brakes and alignment will be done as soon as the front end is back together.

Pics.. i don't think you really don't wanna see it right now, but i guess I'll snap some tommorow.

not talking shit or anything, but that ain't saying much.

Ok, its not that fast, but it's torquey

O yea I forgot who it was, but it wasn't that hard to get the rear tires to break loose, I did it on accident without dumping the clutch.

Umm, I already warned you, but oh well, atleast your happy.

Have fun with it.

Umm, I already warned you, but oh well, atleast your happy.

And, I replied to your warning that I could afford to pay for repairs or any other mishaps that may come along.

I had fun just driving it around the block..with no front end.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 8 2004, 08:42 PM
yup...and congrats......but we need pics...yooo

cool man, congrats!

and.... :thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics:

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 8 2004, 10:37 PM
O yea, pics are commin, if yall really want I can take pictures now.

:yes: please

s3ffe22ceb23a6.jpg

He tried ricing out the engine bay, its all good though

s3ffe22f55a563.jpg

Now this shit is hott

s3ffe22fccf86e.jpg

Needs paint, but its ok, the other front fender is cherry red

These are the only pics I could get so far

looks like it needs a bit of cleaning and tobe painted one color...looks sweet though.... what color do you think you'll paint it??

Back