Graphics, Body Bolt On's & Paint Example for double0Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

attachment.php

^ Any "Port" in a storm!!!

Since we're rapidly heading this direction, let's just put all the cards on the table, pull out the stops, and get this out of the way - before someone tries to claim it as original.....

double0.JPG

Last edited:
Had a banner weekend on the "Hunt for Graphics double0Si may like".

Putting gas in the car, I looked around as it was filling and noticed this POS: (couldn't resist a quick side shot)

Turd%20Truck%201.jpg

Ok, the truck is a little primitive. Minutes later, on the way back to the house from a grocery run, I saw this one in traffic and well, just couldn't resist.

It's got all double0's favorite basics, two tone paint, shitty graphics and a killer wing..... notice the matching wheels...and stainless catback....

Turd%20Wagon%201.jpg

All that, capped off by some kind of VooDoo face on the rear bumper - really sets this build apart from the others...

Turd%20Wagon%202.jpg

That was until I noticed what was sitting in the drivers seat. I looked as I drove past him, while he turned into Pep Boys. Some kind of basic Aryan Supremist looking dude. No, not the muscle head skinhead look, more the ultra skinny meth head, hollowed out face variety. Sporting a nice mullet, I would guess he cooks meth in the tool shed out back of grandma's house.

Last edited:
First time clicking on this....wondering if you were getting jason's deli or wingstop for lunch.

Looks suspiciously like camp bowie.

^ Stopped for gas on Alta Mere while on the way to Tom Thumb for groceries - on Camp Bowie. The "Blue Flame" pulled up alongside at Alta Mere & Camp Bowie on the way home.

Oh I meant the first set of pics. There's a jason's deli next to that nail place.

^ Yes it is - still looks like dogshit. But nowhere near the order of magnitude of the first one with the custom aftermarket wing. :)

Last edited:
Some kind of basic Aryan Supremist looking dude. No, not the muscle head skinhead look, more the ultra skinny meth head, hollowed out face variety. Sporting a nice mullet, I would guess he cooks meth in the tool shed out back of grandma's house.

Lmfao!

Back