Greatest state in the Union: California

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you've never been to Ohio then. I would live in California before Ohio, New Jersey or Assachussetts.

lived in sanfran and san fernando valley. maybe I just pick to horrible places to live? Only lasted 3 months in sanfran and 2 months in san fernando

i used to live there. i fucking hated it. i lived in grass valley and san bernadino.

50% of the new home owners are from California because your are a bordering state you fucking retard. It's not like you're 20 states over or some shit. Plus, your population is like 1 tenth of ours... sorry if 100 people bought houses out there and put the ratio up to 50%.
:lol::lol:

The problem with California is that it's loaded with Celebrities. And Celebrities are like assholes - it only takes one to stink up the whole fucking place.

so. cal is full of celebrities.. dont hate the rest of the state because of them..

"I hate California" = Opinion
"California is the most polluted state in the US" = Fact
"California is such a shit pit because of Celebrities" = Funny Celerity Rhetoric.

what's this in reference to? Is it like California is a cancer? I don't follow

there are shit tons of products out there with warning labels on them that "this product has been shown to cause cancer in California"
there is no other cancer warning, there are no other states listed... the product apparently only causes cancer in California... the product is harmless everywhere else
and these labels are on all sorts of weird shit... auto wax, cleaners, air fresheners, potato chips, toothpaste, chewing gum, candies, beverages, etc...

apparently pretty much everything causes cancer in California
chemotherapy has been shown to cause cancer in California
orange juice has been shown to help prevent cancer in 49 states but it causes cancer in California

this leads to one conclusion... California causes cancer and tries to pawn it off on everything else

"I hate California" = Opinion
"California is the most polluted state in the US" = Fact
"California is such a shit pit because of Celebrities" = Funny Celerity Rhetoric.

"The mexican border is now just south of San Fransisco"= Innapropriate klyph retoric that got deleted :D

lived in sanfran and san fernando valley. maybe I just pick to horrible places to live? Only lasted 3 months in sanfran and 2 months in san fernando

I live in Burbank so I can understand the whole San Fernando Valley, (why you hated it)
and I was raised in teh Bay right outside of Oakland .... San Fran is gorgeous and if you guys don't like Cali then hey I am not going to try to change your minds. For those who have been here and make comments thats fine but for all of you who have never been here and just generalize based on what other people say well :asshat:

By the way I actually hate So. Cali and I am trying to move back to Nor Cal right now, but please don't generalize the State if you have been to 1 town. Have you ever been to the Central Coast .... Pismo Beach... Laguna Seca Raceway..... Monterey Bay????
This is angering me I am done.

Last edited:
there are shit tons of products out there with warning labels on them that "this product has been shown to cause cancer in California"
there is no other cancer warning, there are no other states listed... the product apparently only causes cancer in California... the product is harmless everywhere else
and these labels are on all sorts of weird shit... auto wax, cleaners, air fresheners, potato chips, toothpaste, chewing gum, candies, beverages, etc...

apparently pretty much everything causes cancer in California
chemotherapy has been shown to cause cancer in California
orange juice has been shown to help prevent cancer in 49 states but it causes cancer in California

this leads to one conclusion... California causes cancer and tries to pawn it off on everything else
I have never seen this, they must want to keep it a secret from us cali dwellers. :)

I love Cali, all you people that hate on it just haven't spent any time here, or you were in LA. lol

That actually refers to this site and the large number of asshats. ;)

I love California and I wouldn't want to live in any other State, save Florida and that's just because it's two and a half hour flight to the Caribbean. You can talk shit about what's grown in California, but we supply as much food to the world than the rest of you combined. Yes, we have a high population. We have high crime rates. We have polution. If you enjoy the benifits of Hollywood, Silicon Valley, the California Redwoods, Yosemite National Park, or any of the other good features California has to offer, shut the hell up already. If you don't enjoy these features, I suggest you stop using them and shut the hell up already.

I don't recall ever living or visiting California so I haven't used anything. :)

Since California is the best *chuckles at the stupidity of that thought*... by that logic, you must now stop eating corn, or using any (bi)product of corn. Or soy beans. Which means you must now give up all the rubber on your car. Why? because chances are it could have been grown in the most boring fucking state in the union, Indiana. Why? because it's my state, biatch.

i'm close enough to LA to hate it.. i'd much rather be back down in San Diego.. i miss it there

I don't recall ever living or visiting California so I haven't used anything. :)

Since California is the best *chuckles at the stupidity of that thought*... by that logic, you must now stop eating corn, or using any (bi)product of corn. Or soy beans. Which means you must now give up all the rubber on your car. Why? because chances are it could have been grown in the most boring fucking state in the union, Indiana. Why? because it's my state, biatch.
What would be stupid about someone thinking that their state is the best? There is nothing wrong with that. I agree, I can't think of any other state than CA I would rather live in. That is most likely because I've lived my entire life, except for the 2 years I spent in Nevada. If you've never even been here, why is there any "hate" towards it? Is CA really that influential on your life that you must hate it? I don't get it. I'm sure Indiana fucking sucks major balls, but I wouldn't "hate" it.

Back