Greddy TD05-18G

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B18aCRX

I am using a Greddy TD05-18G for my turbo project and I am trying to find the correct size fitting for the oil inlet. I have tried an 1/8 NPT fitting, but it won't fit. Does anyone know what the fitting size is and possibly where to find one, preferably -3 AN, but anything will help.

Also, does anybody know if I can use a normal Mitsubishi midpipe on this turbo? And if not, is there anyplace that sells the Greddy Midpipe by itself?

Thanks

yeah, greddy sucks and doesn't follow the noraml 1/8 npt to -3 fitting...
they use a gay banjo setup.

FCM2947 -- -3AN x 10mm Banjo
FCM2923 -- 10mm x 1.25 Banjo Bolt

part numbers are for AeroQuip fittings.

good luck :)

Well that is good to know, thanks pissed

Now, anybody know about the midpipe (the 90 degree peice that bolts to the turbo hot side and to the downpipe)

Fast-turbo.com told me that they don't have anything that will work. They told me to try Greddy directly, but they had already told me that they won't sell individual parts. :(

So... Does anybody know where I could get a 5-Bolt flange for the hot side of this turbo, so that I can avoid the $75/hr machining costs? Also, does anyone know if a midpipe from any DSM 18g will bolt up?

Thanks everybody

Back