GTA: San Andreas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Trinity@Oct 30 2004, 09:28 AM
man if only i didn't 'get my PS2 stolen i would be in a good boat
[post=409497]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah you'd have to go outside into that thing... whats that life sustaining thing...

you know the bright stuff outside the walls of your house?

oh yeah sunlight. :)

im gonna go put some pants and go check my mailbox. it better be here.

it is now the saturday after the tuesday of the release and i still dont have it. this anticipation thing is getting a little old.

I played it last night - I think I need to adjust my TV cause I can't play it when it's that dark. Plus, the corner map is a little bit too small... maybe I just need a bigger TV

NFS:U2 - November 15th (buying for PC again)
Half Life 2 - November 16th (already preordered via steam)
Halo 2 - November 9th?
GT4 - December ?

This might very well be the best holiday season for gamers yet.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Oct 30 2004, 12:53 PM
I played it last night - I think I need to adjust my TV cause I can't play it when it's that dark. Plus, the corner map is a little bit too small... maybe I just need a bigger TV
[post=409666]Quoted post[/post]​

The map is rather small, in fact my roommate (who purchased the game) cannot even see the map and needs to sit there are his rally navigator telling him where to turn. The map for sure needs to be bigger.

word on the map, it sucks. too small plus its filled with icons and color coded for turf. but i do like how they incorporated SO many things into it. but when halo 2 comes out....my social life is over. that and Counter Strike Source has been out for a while...and that has consumed much of my free time.

got it at 4pm today finally. and the anticipation was worth it. this game rocks, i playd for like 5 hours already. im all jacked and tattooed already. this may be my new addiction.

I got it the day it came out and havn't done anything sense then. I go to class and sit in my room and play it. It even has papchutes and shit.

Are any other "Mark-ass busters" finding this game imitatable? As my roommates and I are paraphrasing this shit like no other.

I feel a second coming of early '90's slang

Thats funny. But seing as how i live in cali the game is all to real :lol: . I mean aside from the rampaging but even thats fairly real. :D And out here the slang still floats around. It always gets to you guys in the far states late, but it never REALLY left us, just thay have added words like "BLING" to the sittuation. lol
Trick willy :lol:

Originally posted by UDT@Nov 4 2004, 05:21 PM
I feel a second coming of early '90's slang

Thats funny. But seing as how i live in cali the game is all to real :lol: . I mean aside from the rampaging but even thats fairly real. :D And out here the slang still floats around. It always gets to you guys in the far states late, but it never REALLY left us, just thay have added words like "BLING" to the sittuation. lol
Trick willy :lol:
[post=412160]Quoted post[/post]​

Cali rules....

(Shut up Brian) :)

I was playing the all of a sudden the screen goes balack and says there was an error with the Grand theft auto: san Andreas disc so i turn it off and now and now when load up it works until i start to move around then BAM lack screen of doom. Did windows infect my PS2 mebe? BUt seriously IM GONNA KILL PEOPLE IF IT DOESNT WORK TOMARROW

this game is freakin incredible. i was a fan of vice city, never really played gta III. everyone bashes vice city since it was based on a pretty flat landscape so now it's nice to have mountains and shit in san andreas. my only complaint is that you can't use the nintendo style directional buttons to move (still clinging to 1980's technology).

also fun is you can get a parachute and base dive off buildings or anything you want. this site has all the info you ever need on the game and the walkthrough is already out.

gta website

complete san andreas walkthough

enjoy

-josh

i've also found that while the map is difficult to see
Yeah, the map sucks donkey balls

(difficult to see the icons corresponding to legend items), this difficulty goes down once you beat enough missions to allow gang colors to pop up on your map. lighter colored icons are more visible when you have the green, purple, or yellow behind them.

damn this game is addicting....

i have the huge map hung on the wall right next to me at all times. I agree on the whole D-pad situation. I hate joystick thingys and use the pad whenever i can. I love the part with ceasers cousin, whatever her name is, it all makes sense now.

Back