GTA: San Andreas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Nov 12 2004, 01:16 PM-->
Kcihcaton
@Nov 12 2004, 12:49 PM
The last mission at the advanced driving school was extremely difficult.
That and the first Zero mission are the only two that I've gotten pissed at.  <_<
[post=415893]Quoted post[/post]​

The ones I almost killed the controller on were the mission with the guy tied to the front of the car (you have to scare him but you CANNOT hit anything) and the one where you plant the bomb on the plane. The second one is VERY HARD but at the end you get to skydive from *MILES* above the ground.
[post=415915]Quoted post[/post]​

yea i pulled my chute right when i left the plane and i floated for like 25 minutes. then i landed in the restricted area. that sucked

wth are these oysters you guys speak of? How do I find them and whats the purpose of finding them lol? I swim around and all i can find are jellyfish, turtles, and fish that serve no purpose...

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy+Nov 14 2004, 04:47 PM-->
Originally posted by Sabz5150@Nov 12 2004, 01:16 PM
Kcihcaton
@Nov 12 2004, 12:49 PM
The last mission at the advanced driving school was extremely difficult.
That and the first Zero mission are the only two that I've gotten pissed at. <_<
[post=415893]Quoted post[/post]​

The ones I almost killed the controller on were the mission with the guy tied to the front of the car (you have to scare him but you CANNOT hit anything) and the one where you plant the bomb on the plane. The second one is VERY HARD but at the end you get to skydive from *MILES* above the ground.
[post=415915]Quoted post[/post]​

yea i pulled my chute right when i left the plane and i floated for like 25 minutes. then i landed in the restricted area. that sucked
[post=416760]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh yeah, they kicked your ass missile style, didn't they?

there like hidden packages but there all under water. getting them helps you someway but idk how.

some guy completely beat the game in forty hours. he bought every property and did every mission while collecting everything. he wrote a faqs sheet with the location of everything and tips on missions too.

link?? i just learned how to fly, it was a pain in the fuckin ass. i suck at flying...

Class has been holding me back on this game, I just got to San Fiero, or well the outskirts of it. I am having a ton of fun playing time game. I have to go rob some gas stations now, but I am giving it up for the night for some school work. I just did a two player mission too, that was sick, we laid waste to a lot of people. Good times. I will get back to it tomarrow, and hopefully complete some more missions, for some reason it took me forever to pass the russian mob mission, and after I passed it all the other missions took no time at all. Gang wars were the shit, but got old towards the end, I now control, all the "turfs" in Los Santos. This game is helping me cope with the disapointment of Halo2, see the Halo 2 thread for info on that.

I just beat the game :D The last mission is HARD. Well, at least the first part. I won't say much more.

Except...

Near the end of the game, after the mission "Riot", save! The ENTIRE CITY goes into a fuckin' riot! We're talking fights, fire, burning buildings, smoke filled skies, cars on fire EVERYWHERE, people going completely nuts, looting (people runnin around with TVs), all hell breaking loose. It's fun as hell to get caught up in that so save for future entertainment.

:lol:

That's awesome...

I'm getting ready to do the mission "Fender Ketchup" for woozie... it's the one where the guy's tied to the hood and you have to scare him w/o killing him. Anyone have any tips? Tried it once. Went around the first corner and slammed into a cab. Killed the guy. What a mess.

get out of the main part of the city, but dont go on the freeway, or else youll get 4 stars that wont go away. drive fast, opposite side of road, do ebrake turns and do jumps.

anyone wanna tell me how to go back to the whole grovestreet/ballas territory war fun. After you go to san fiero i can't figure out how to go back and get the rest of the teritory.

Originally posted by tylonalsnifnfool@Nov 15 2004, 10:35 PM
anyone wanna tell me how to go back to the whole grovestreet/ballas territory war fun. After you go to san fiero i can't figure out how to go back and get the rest of the teritory.
[post=417534]Quoted post[/post]​

Press start, then go to the map, press X. Then find where you want to go on the map and press circle. It will create a red X mark there, then drive until you get back to the red circle. To remove the circle just press start, then go to map, then press X, then press Circle and the red x will go away.

The coutry missions are kinda annoying as there is a ton of driving back and fourth involved. I did two today, and I will probably do another two tomarrow, plus the street racing with Ceasar. Should be a fun day.

Some missions allow you to 'Trip Skip'.
Right when you start a mission where you have to drive for days, press right on the d-pad and it will say, "later that day..." and put you to where you were supposed to go.

Back