Gunman kills 12 in Colorado Movie Theater

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Can't argue that.

I'm not really sure how to put my thoughts into words here, but I'll give it a shot...

The right to a speedy trial isn't for the accused any more. Its for the rest of society that foots the bill. And it gets violated every day. I mean, high key stuff like this. No question he's guilty, and I bet the trial drags on and on for what ever reason. At least until the next shooting, when there's a new bad guy to focus on.

yeah, i heard he already lawyered up. Why? you were found in the lot with body armor on, and a booby trapped house. clearly, it was you. You weren't set up. lol

I'm a big fan of turning shit like this into fundraisers.

$1/per rock
from 10 feet.
have a throw

all proceeds benefit victim funds.

George Carlin had the right idea....bring back old forms of capital punishment, boiling people in oil, burning people at the stake, locking some fuck up in a room full of coyotes while he is covered in gravy...shit like that...and then you broadcast this shit live on public TV for all the watch...i think crime would take a significant plunge

Cases like this I agree 100%

Cut his legs off from his toes and work your way up one inch at a time with a spoon.

my old roommate is visiting his cousin in Aurora right now.. he was a couple miles from where this happened

Whats the movie where the guy keeps his victims alive by feeding them adrenalin shots/etc while he dismembers them...

I think we should slice open part of his legs and arms, and clip away a little bit of skin with a toe nail cliper, then wait a few hours, then clip some of his small dick skin away, maybe a little bit at his nut sack, then onto other not so good parts of his body, maybe his ear or his nose... Let the familys do a little damage as well... break all his hands with a pipe, and so on and so forth... On a side note we r allowed to carry in my state and I for one being an Infantry Solider never leave home with out My barking dog... just me tho

This is not about the right to carry. Not even close.

Not to argue with you. I'm on your side.

The gov is gunna turn this into a right to carry issue tho. You know, same old "If guns are illegal, then the bad guys can't get em." Bull shit.

This is not about the right to carry. Not even close.

Not to argue with you. I'm on your side.

The gov is gunna turn this into a right to carry issue tho. You know, same old "If guns are illegal, then the bad guys can't get em." Bull shit.

Oh I hear u, I was prizing my state *cough* never really do, for allowing me to... I feel bad for the family and the amount of PTSD they will now have for life and maybe never go to a movie again with out a memory of this....., and this bimbo is going to cost us about 60K a year + get free education, TV and 3 square meals... sigh* FACE PALM

I swear, people like him should get the .11 Cent treat ment, a 45 in the f*** face!

^^^^ Sorry Rage!

Last edited:
No argument there. The first officer on scene should have put one in this fuck sticks head.

My comment before reading...

The smurk on that mother fuckers face deserves death. How can anyone smile after doing something like that? Burning in hell would be getting off easy for that piece of shit.

for what its worth the smirk photo is from his school ID not his booking mug shot
that said... i found it extremely distateful for the media to be wall papering the TV, news papers, and internet with his smirking face after he killed 12 and shot 58 more, in addition to emotionally scarring countless others... but hey that's our lovely media :rolleyes:

The media loves this shit, it builds their careers and looks good on their resumes.

oh god yeah... this was a wet dream come true for them... if you listened closely around the time the story was breaking you could hear the sound of the media having a giant simultaneous orgasm

Whats the movie where the guy keeps his victims alive by feeding them adrenalin shots/etc while he dismembers them...

That was Law Abiding Citizen I believe...

Back