Gustave's bath

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ground control to major tom...

I need to lower mine eventually too, but my civic has 17s :p

my trucks name is "Pedro" ......seriously.

my mom named my crx ''the shoe" when i had it. not really to interesting but it always seems to fit the ''personality'' of the vehicle we had.

i remember my mom had a pontiac sunfire,like the old ones from the 80's. It was in mint condition inside and out but of course it looked....old. she named it ''the cool'' :lol: really. she would say, "hey take the cool!"

I'm gonna drop it at the august 29th meet at Clayton's.

Everyone had better pitch in.

I just want to say how amazed I am with these little cars. I finally had the chance to drive one, and was blown away with how much fun to drive the thing is. It's so damn practical too. Today I was driving home from work cruising about 80 on the freeway. A black fit passed me doing about 90, so I decided to tail the guy, thinking he'd see a cop before I could. Well, we got to a straitaway on the freeway, and the guy had the thing flat out up to 115mph. It got up there fairly quickly too. I was on pace with him pretty much flooring it in 5th gear in my gsr hatch. It's amazing Honda was able to do so much with so little.

I just want to say how amazed I am with these little cars. I finally had the chance to drive one, and was blown away with how much fun to drive the thing is. It's so damn practical too. Today I was driving home from work cruising about 80 on the freeway. A black fit passed me doing about 90, so I decided to tail the guy, thinking he'd see a cop before I could. Well, we got to a straitaway on the freeway, and the guy had the thing flat out up to 115mph. It got up there fairly quickly too. I was on pace with him pretty much flooring it in 5th gear in my gsr hatch. It's amazing Honda was able to do so much with so little.

Yeah, they top out at 118mph, with a fuel cut. It feels like it'll do 140 or so.

I love it. It fits every thing I want a car to do. Next on my list is a fun car to buy in the fall, then build it up over the winter. <3 I'm thinking either a miata, subaru, EF civic, or an MR2.

I love it. It fits every thing I want a car to do.

must be why they named it the.... lol

to op: its a nice car but i have to say i'm more a fan of the previous model years design. the most recent Fit looks like a pregnant roller skate.

must be why they named it the.... lol

to op: its a nice car but i have to say i'm more a fan of the previous model years design. the most recent Fit looks like a pregnant roller skate.

yeah, but they more than made up for it with the interior.

my biggest complaint with the current Fit is it's pointy front end. if you look at the jdm versions, they look much cleaner. Thank US bumper regulations for that.

my biggest complaint with the current Fit is it's pointy front end. if you look at the jdm versions, they look much cleaner. Thank US bumper regulations for that.

Yeah, but you get what you get. The rear bumper is also longer/more stuck out. My European Civic has the same thing, slightly shorter bumpers.

EDIT: Toucan Sam.

Last edited:
Back