H22, B18. Great deals!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OK, heres what I have. My car was totaled two days ago when some old lady hit it, and I wasnt insured. SO I need to sell my stuff to make money for a new car.

I have a Complete swap from a b18b. 98 Integra, 5 speed. Also...

Complete Swap from a 97 Prelude. H22 Vtec, 5 speed tranny.

I am selling the H22, 1600 Shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.
ANd I'm selling the B18 for 1400 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Motor, Tranny, ECU, Harness, Linkages, Axles.

You can Email me at EastonBall@aol.com

Paypal prefered...Its safest for all. Get back to me...wont last long.

With price like that, you might want to include some personal information, or at least a couple references and a couple pics, those are pretty low.

So let me get this straight, because im trying to sell them quickly..and I have a low price, you're sayign its sketchy. SO you'd rather be ripped off my someone selling them for a lot more. SO when you get jipped, you're out even more money. Kinda weird. I do have pictures, just Email me for them, And I only accept Paypal. So, if thats not safe, I dont really know what is. Anyway, get back to me. Thanks

Originally posted by eastonball@Apr 11 2004, 04:31 PM
So let me get this straight, because im trying to sell them quickly..and I have a low price, you're sayign its sketchy. SO you'd rather be ripped off my someone selling them for a lot more. SO when you get jipped, you're out even more money. Kinda weird. I do have pictures, just Email me for them, And I only accept Paypal. So, if thats not safe, I dont really know what is. Anyway, get back to me. Thanks

i think he was saying that with the prices so low it is almost to good to be true. if i had the money i would get the h22 off of you.

hey bro, whats up? i sent you the money for the h22 and now i can't contact you? phone doesn't work and no respose to emails over several days. and you told me you sent the engine. you need to contact me before i have paypal gimme my money back, and i press legal action on you. if for some reason all is good, and you are just out, then dont sweat any of this and i'll edit it away when i here back from you or recieve my engine. thanks.

not as of yet. its all good tho, because grand theft in the US is anything over $500. and 1600 is well over that, so unless he complies, seeing as how he does live with in the US, Mass to be exact, i can have grand theft charges filed, which is a felony charge. its in everyones best intrest to have things handled the proper way. hopefully i get contacted soon. but we shall see. btw, that wasn't meant as a threat, just explation. i'll let you guys know tomorrow evening if i've heard anything.

Hmmmmm, looks like I called it right on the nose. Fuckin' scammers.

Staying open so you can keep us informed.

appreciate you leaving the topic open. no response yet. also sent him a PM on this board. update later this evening.

ok, i'll file it. if the engine shows up i can end the claim correct?

If the seller has not responded to our inquiries by May 12, 2004, we will attempt to recover the full amount of the disputed transaction. Please allow at least 30 days from the date you filed your complaint for completion of this process. If we are unable to recover the full amount, we will take action against the seller's account until the complaint has been resolved.

thats from paypal. they haven't issued me a refund yet. no response yet either, but its still soon.

Back