H22, B18, LS, 454 I'm so confused???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Is buying a complete swap the way to go. or should I try to piece it out. JDM R tranny etc.?

its not even a question, complete swap hands down, all the little things that come with a complete swap are what make it such a value. even if your doing a complete rebuild a complete swap is thousands cheaper.

go complete swap..most of the time you will find it more expensive to piece a swap together, every once in a while you will catch a good deal, but generally it is more cost effective to buy a complete swap

All motor, daily driver, mid 13's, stock motor just bolt ons no internals at all except cam gears, H22 Civic Coupe, 180 mph and I run out of gear, stock suspension just coilovers.. He He He all u people think the H22 will kill your handling, thats bullsh*t

Holy shit!!! I think j3521 just gave me a hard-on!! That sure makes an H22 look good. If you don't mind, what is your setup. Mounts...etc These other guys almost had me convinced to go B18c.

your talking between $7k-$10k just for a motor swap. no way a stock H22 will take you to 180mph, and even if it could i wouln't want to be in a shitbox civic going that fast anyway.

noobs, they never learn :p

Ok come to Houston and you can find out, and just so you know my whole swap for EVERYTHING cost me $5614.38, now let me explain. 99 H22, Clutchmasters Flywheel, Clutchmaster Stage 3 Clutch, Skunk 2 Cam Gears, HCP Motor Mounts, HP Racing Headers 4-2-1, High Flow Cat, 2.5" Custom Exhaust, OBX type R
Muffler, Coilovers, Falken Azenis Tires, MSD 6AL, MSD Dist Cap converted to external coil w/ MSD Blaster HVC Coil, MSD Plug Wires, Iridium Plugs, AEM Cold Air Intake, Royal Purple Oil,P28 w/ Skunk2 Program, EGR Valve Blocked Off w/ Custom Block Off Plate, Butterflies removed from Intake Manifold, Full Interior, Had a passenger and Im Fat and I promise you 180 is a regular for me on Sat. Nights, Im am in the process now of saving the money to get custom gears for my tranny and spraying it, so I can break 200, EAT IT U JEALOUS B*TCHES

Oh and by the way, I wouldnt be talking much SH*T, Saturn Boy, think about it, U drive a Saturn, talk about a shitbox, with less then ten screws yuor door panels fall off and all u have is a couple of steell bars, and to top it off, ITS A SATURN, if u came to my town and tried to run with us, no one would even line up with up to race, I would rather suck my gas out of my tank with a water hose and spill it all over the ground then waste it racing a SATURN, and I aint no F*cking Noob

Shut the fuck up j3521, there is no way your car hits 180mph with what you got. Fucking indy cars run 180mph(and up) and they are making more power then your h22. Its stupid ricers like you that give imports a bad name. Why dont you just shut the fuck up. :fuckyou:

Yall MotherF*ckers have no idea, I really dont f*cking care what you think cause I know my car will do yours, if u ever grow the nuts to race with the big boys come to Houston, you have no idea whats going on down here, we have some of the fastest street cars in the country from our city and our surrounding areas, your just mad because your a f*cking moron and u have just now come to realize that because ur car is so damn slow and u thought it was fast, and last but not least look at the gearing of an Indy cars transmission, look how its setup, yes I admit it an indy car would pull me off the line everytime and probably keep pulling me, cuz thats how there gear is setup, I am setup for a decent stop light to stop light run, but more for topspeed, and I f u reall y wanna get started on the indy cars lets go, My entire family except me is from Indianapolis, I had three family members that worked at the speedway, I know numerous amounts of people up there, and I ve probably got more knowledge about cars and racing than you and your whole f*cking town do, I dont play around, I race, its something that you fake ass racers with an intake and exhaust dont and wont understand.

Your so full of shit. Even if your car had the power to over come the drag the air places on your car, you would have to rev your motor to almost 10k there is no way you are doing that on a h22 with a no internal work. So shut the fuck you piece of shit. I would recomend you stop while your ahead before a mod reads this and really owns your ass. :asshat:

Whatever, u obviously dont know as much about cars as u think you do, u talk like ur a damn engineer when you know all u really do is probably sit behind a keyboard all day, unlike most of these dumbasses, all I do is work on cars all day at work and then when i come home im working o my friends cars, this is my life U just wish it could be yours and the only way you can take out your frustration is in here by making yourself look cool

I dont have a time slip, theres no track around here where I can get up to 180 w/o being kicked out cause I dont have a cage or helmet, just some nice long ass Texas Roads

im no engineer, but i can do math, and with the gears that came with the h22 there is no way you are toping out at that high of a speed, even if you were making that much power. Why dont you just quit your lying and admit your a fucktard. Speaking of engineers, some of the members of this site are, or are going to be, so lets wait till they see the shit that is spewing from the hole in your face you call a mouth. Please stop posting lies your bringing the vaule of this site down.

Thank You Have A Nice Day

2250 car
380 passengers
75 gas
60 H22 extra weight
2765 total
180 mph 1/4

This calculator requires a JavaScript compatible browser.

Fill in your values by double clicking on "number". Then click on when finished.

Top End Speed (the traps) Weight of Your Car as Run (with you in it)

The horsepower is hp.

i got 1491 hp
bullshit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well since there is no other way to get through your thick ass empty head, when they are done performing construction on it, go to www.houston-imports.com and read some posts in in the forums under Racing Stories, and then youll realize you could only dream of being as fast as I am and the other racers around Houston

Back