H22, B18, LS, 454 I'm so confused???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whatever when say headers it automatically goes

Originally posted by j3521@Aug 22 2003, 01:33 PM
whatever when say headers it automatically goes

STOP!
Just be quiet already.
This is what you are doing, :blah: , this is what you need to be doing, :baby: .
Ok?
Now... :newbie:

I know, Im having lots of fun, I just wish I had a camera that I could load to my computer so you all could see that im not bullsh*tting u, that is one thing I dont do, is bullsh*t about cars especially mine, Im very proud of it and what it can do it, personall y Im trying to help out these other guys asking about H22s and then you guys bust in and start hating

If you're waiting for an apology, it's not gonna happen. You talked shit and got put in your place. End of story.

Oh no he didn't!
You talked about my car! No shit! It's slow. When did I say it was fast?
I got my feeling hurt...Wait, no I didn't! And still, shut up.

Please tell me that you are not as incredibly stupid as you sound j3521. I am not going to try and explain to you why 180 is not possible on stock H22A internals with a stock H22A tranny because I don't think I can reduce the explanation to the grunts and jestures that it would take for you to understand.
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Own3d n00b
Please, go stick your head in a microwave, you mouth breathing stump fuck.

:locked:

ok you moron:

an h22 tranny will never hit 150, never even mind 180, the h22a tranny has high final drive that it runs out of gear before it runs out of power. so shut the f up you fkn moron.

warning #1

actually jackson racing hit 155mph in there sc prelude. but 180 in a civic thats a joke i think he means km. first of all what do you have thats telling you your mph, your tach doesnt even go that high dumbass.

this thread has gotten so rediculously off topic...

all motor 12's in a sedan will take a fully built engine and lots of revs. it would be easier and more efficient to just have a semi-built gsr with a decent turbo kit and run 12's. but if you are that stuck on your all motor thing... sleeved gsr, rods, pistons, head work, valvesprings, retainers, cams, gnarly header, full exhaust, upgraded cat, intake, intake manifold and lots of tuning. even then you still might not make it. most all motor 12's aren't runnin' in sedans and they usally have quite a bit of weight reduction. i'm not saying that it's not possible, it just won't be easy and it definiately won't be cheap.

Back