H22 into a 5th gen civic hb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

twerker08

I am going to be putting a h22 into my 93 civic hb.I would like to hear from people that did the swap,what they liked and what they dident like.And I would really like to know what peoples quarter mile times are.And are these motors safe for turbo or is it better to supercharge them.

ive done one in my coupe. their are the few problems here and their but no big ones for the swap i used 90-93 integra axles and a 93 accord intermediate shaft and hasport motor mounts. right now i have a aem cold air intake with a apexi v-afc and a apexi N1 exhaust no matter what the exhaust is u will have to cut a few inches off to fit the headers on. the next thing is im chipping my p28 computer for h22 specs and the car will brake into the 13's another problem which i say is the biggest u cant lower the car becasue the motor sit low enough so i suggest integra suspension with type r brakes and any rims of your choosing.

Thanks for the info.can you explain more on chipping the p28.And to settle the handling problem how did it handle when completed.

While on the topic, I am gonna be buying an h22a hatch with Sprint springs, and it looks lowered alright. Do you have a picture of how low the pan is on whatever springs you have? Can you buy a lower profile pan that spans out? I haven't really looked under the body yet. :)

ill try to get some pics of how far it is fromthe ground i wanna say its about 5 inches at max but with the integra suspension and some good sway bars and strut bars the handleing improves alot but its still not perfect nd the type r brakes stops the car ona dime

Back