1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H22 into del Sol wiring

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by DoubleDuecedSol, May 3, 2008.

1. DoubleDuecedSol

DoubleDuecedSol New Member

I have a 97 del Sol type S. It's SOHC, non-VTEC, M/T. I'm about to do a swap and put in a prelude engine, Here's what I have:
    92-95 JDM H22a
    M2A4 Gearbox
    JDM P13
    Shifter w/ cables
    New clutch and flywheel
    AVID mounts
    90-93 Integra Axles
    90-93 Accord Intemediate Shaft
    90 Integra LS Upper Radiator Hose
    GSR Throttle Cable(will flip bracket to work)

Will buy soon:
    94 del Sol VTEC lower Radiator Hose
    OBD2-to-OBD1 Jumper Harness

You can say I'm set except for one thing, how do I go about wiring everything under the hood?:confused: I have the harness that came w/ the engine and of course the one in the del Slow, anyone have experiece(preferably detailed but I'm in no position to be picky) on how I should modify the two or if I can get an Integra GSR harness, will it be plug and play? I was planning to get a wiring harness from a 96-98 Civic EX so I won't have to mess w/ vtec but I would still need to modify. Please help me out... Thanks

2. t3t4delsol

t3t4delsol New Member

dont forget to get a stiffer suspension up front your going to need it, as for the wiring im not sure Try posting on solsociety.com there are some users who have done this and could help you out

3. Dark93DX

Dark93DX New Member

checkout progress for the suspension, they make springs specifically for H-series swaps

do you have a manual/wiring diagram for each engine ?

Last edited: May 3, 2008
  4. DoubleDuecedSol

DoubleDuecedSol New Member

Yeah don't trip on the suspension and brake upgrades, I got those set aside. I posted on sol society just like I have it here but still no replies. No i still have not purchased the helms manual. My plan was to skip using my stock harness and use a 96-98 Civic EX harness since there both OBD2 and can skip the vtec part but there still some parts I'd be confused about. Does anyone at least have a clue?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted