h22a into eg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so your gonna ahve to weld ion the h22 shift linkage

yeah we know you know nothing about this swap so go buy a helms manual that will show you that the braket is held down with four (4) bolts.

k24, more displacement

doesnt the k20 make like ~200hp and the k24 like ~170?

Originally posted by nosaholic@Apr 10 2004, 04:49 PM
You gotta have right tools for the right job. If you want to cut hole out don't use anything but a plasma cutter. Also you now have meet someone crazy enough to try and use mount everyone says doesn't work. I'll keep you informed as to how it goes. Oh yea can you post pics.

you gotta have the right tools for the job...from the guy that bought the mounts when it's pure common knowledge that they suck.

and i haven't met someone crazy enough to try and use a mount that everyone says wont work...i've met someone who's dumb enough to use a mount that everyone knows won't work. sure, it may put the motor in there. but if the motor doesnt line up exactly right, you'll be breaking axles and fucking all sorts of shit up.

as far as using the right tools for the job, a grinder worked FINE on knives's car, and the 4 bolts (Which were used OEM on the preludes, too, by the way) are holding just fine. seeing as he's running low 14's (and is gonna break 13's 'fore too long) i think the 4 bolts and the grinder did damn fine.

hasport >>>> j00!

Originally posted by fivepointhustla@Mar 30 2004, 08:19 PM
Sup yall I'm new here, I have a million Q's bout an h22 in my eg civic sedan.

Everybody says you can keep A/C yet I see no pictures of this????

Everybody says you can turbo an h22 in a eg (95) civic, but I yet to see pictures of this too?????

Are these all urban myths or what?????

I woulkd like to drop an h22 in my civic sedan and turbo it. I also live in nebraska and it gets hot as phuck in the summer so A/C is NOT coming out. P/S I would prefer it just b/c I will still have my agility. Am I dreaming or is this possible?????

I've seen a few H22 turbo eg's. I can't remember if they had a/c or not, but I don't think they did.

as for you keeping your a/c with your future H22 turbo set up, I don't know depending on the turbo manifold and size of the turbo, you may have to end up ditching the a/c. I had to get rid of mine, but it's not so bad, I just drive with the windows down or the moon roof open.

a turbo'd h22 eg would have to be one of the most unstreetable engine setups possible.

Back