1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H22A with RC1000's

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by The Bean, Apr 20, 2013.

1. The Bean

The Bean New Member

Needing Help to get this motor idiling correct after installing RC1000cc low impedence/peak and hold injectors on an all stock H22A with the exception of an AEM C.A.I. ,Header , Three inch exhaust and Hondata S300 in a P28. Please keep in mind that i am unable to dyno tune cause there is none available where i reside! If there is anything i could possibly do to my parameters as in fuel trim or Whatever i'd appreciate it. i need feedback.

2. Matts96HB

Matts96HB . Moderator VIP

Have you tried searching for a base map online? There are tons of maps that people have uploaded to various websites. Chances are there's someone out there with an H22 on RC1000's that has uploaded one.

If you don't mind me asking, why is it that you are using 1000cc injectors on such a mild build?

3. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Find stock basemap and just scale the injector size in the Hondata software to compensate for the humongous injectors? Should be easy...

4. CAFROG

CAFROG Honda Minion VIP

Huge injectors for sure. Most guys that run 1000's are force inducted. I would worry that you'll just dump a bunch of excess Unburnt fuel.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted