halloween 2006

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prolly staying in my room tonight. Fucking tired, and a goddam college campus is too much of a hotspot to go out in on Halloween night.

Prolly staying in my room tonight. Fucking tired, and a goddam college campus is too much of a hotspot to go out in on Halloween night.

but thats the best time to go out
chicks LOVE to dress like the sluts they are on halloween

but thats the best time to go out
chicks LOVE to dress like the sluts they are on halloween

This man right here is a genius, he understands whats up.

Its a license for women to dress like sluts in a socially acceptable manner.

Fuck, even for women, there's guys like myself that are attention whores and wear costumes to show off their bodies as well.

Everyone gets laid.

I've had my time to party this weekend. Halloween night = egging, paintballs, waterballoons, etc. All set. Learned my lesson from last year.
Just gonna pop a couple beers here in my room and go to bed. hehe.

sorry guys. no pics from yesterday. after i left work i changed and dressed up the dogs and walked around the neighborhood. maybe i'll dress up again just for the pics

bah, party i went to was busted soon after we got there.

Cops calling people jackasses and dumbasses, come into the house screaming, "Who's house is this!? Who's house is this!?" acting like they're some billy badasses. I just sat there and stared at them. I didn't chew them out since I didn't want the home owner to receive more citations than he already would have.

i have them... i'm just not showing anyone because i look like a total ass.

oh, so now if i'm not cool enough i can't be on hondaswap? wtf. lol

i'd rather show you pictures of me at the drag strip with the pit crew... and all the hot girls there. they're much better looking than i....

but, then i'd get banned for showing titties.

...and you're telling me no one loves me? awww... i thought everyone loved me... *lmao*

Back