Hatch stolen Az $10,000 Reward

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous+Apr 20 2004, 12:50 PM-->
@Apr 20 2004, 07:13 AM
is this hondaswap.com or KKK.com..... :angry: im hispanic and i take serious offense to  those 2 posts....it wouldnt be cool if i came on here sayin two crackers, 2 niggers or 2 chinks stole my car, would it??....so stop bitchin and keep ur racist $h!t to urselves and and just deal with the fact that ur car is gonna turn up somewhere......completely stripped

:whatafucktard: If you get offended by raciest remarks, you should just leave. :)

Whoah... just stop it right here. Racism/racial slurs should never be tolerated, but the original remarks about these thieves should be taken in better context. And as it's been pointed out before, written posts sometimes just misinterpreted by the readers.

Anyways, it really sucks that our Hondas and Acuras are such targets for car thieves. Import car thieves tend to be young and male, but I think from all races. The most important point is that car thieves suck. No need to fight among ourselves on this board over stupid shit like whether racial slurs should be tolerated.

theres every color under the sun in my fam i dont care what anyone says about any race unless they are using my fam members name in that sentance. like "jenny is a stupid nigger" then i would care

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Apr 20 2004, 01:13 PM
theres every color under the sun in my fam i dont care what anyone says about any race unless they are using my fam members name in that sentance. like "jenny is a stupid nigger" then i would care

I don't think that it should be a matter of how personalized a racial slur gets. Making generalized negative statements about any race or group of people is a bad thing. It sends out bad vibes into the universe... maybe some kid will be short money and think 'why not, everyone expects me to be a thieving shit, and I can get away with it'. Peer and family pressures help keep our society in order. It's called having a conscience. But it needs to be developed and encouraged in everyone. It's not all about cops on every corner enforcing the rules.

Freedom of speech is important, but as with any action, one should consider the response and accept the consequences of it.

BTW... I'm not too enthused about Chris Rock bashing on his own race. Some of it is funny or course, but after the shock value wears off, I've really had enough... but that's just my opinion and personal tastes.

There are lots of good people on this planet, but they tend to be modest people going about their business quietly. It's a damn shame that the bad ones get so much press and are so much more noticeable.

Originally posted by gount175+Apr 20 2004, 10:13 AM-->
Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Apr 20 2004, 08:56 AM
azskateman
@Apr 19 2004, 09:38 PM
Two Hispanics One in a red shirt

surprise, surprise <_<

damn i thougt the only thing in Az u had to worry about was scoprions and rattlesnakes...who would of though boarder jumping spics to be the problem <_<

is this hondaswap.com or KKK.com..... :angry: im hispanic and i take serious offense to those 2 posts....it wouldnt be cool if i came on here sayin two crackers, 2 niggers or 2 chinks stole my car, would it??....so stop bitchin and keep ur racist $h!t to urselves and and just deal with the fact that ur car is gonna turn up somewhere......completely stripped

why the fuck are you offended by the first post. he had to have seen them, and was able to verify their ethnicity, or he would not have started what they were wearing.

sure, go ahead and take the 2nd as you will.

stop the racial shit now, or this will be closed, and instagators will be warned. actually, thats a good idea, i think i'm going to do that.

start this shit again, you WILL be banned.

Its about time someone got tough on all the racist bullshit that goes on on this site. :thumbsup: 90_accord

UPDATE Someone Has reported a b16 that matches mine We will find out by friday if the #s match. Man plice take for ever!!!!!!

awesome, try and catch the bastards names and addresses on the paperwork at the copshop and we could make their lives a living hell. :)

Originally posted by azskateman@Apr 20 2004, 01:09 PM
UPDATE Someone Has reported a b16 that matches mine We will find out by friday if the #s match. Man plice take for ever!!!!!!

Dude, after my car got stolen, the police found it like an hour later. Then when I asked for help after that (to catch the bastards), they were like "Uh, we got some other stuff to do"

Freeken cops!!

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Apr 20 2004, 07:11 PM
Dude, after my car got stolen, the police found it like an hour later. Then when I asked for help after that (to catch the bastards), they were like "Uh, we got some other stuff to do"

Freeken cops!!

Actually the cops do have other more important things to do, they do have their priorities. Emergencies dealing with peoples' lives and traffic accidents do take precedent. Then they have a large backlog of other cases on their desks. As we all know, there is a huge problem with car theft rings, they are way understaffed for that. If anything we should help by getting more involved and watching out for one another's cars and never knowingly buying stolen car parts.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Apr 20 2004, 08:56 PM-->
Hatchbacks Anonymous
@Apr 20 2004, 07:11 PM

Freeken cops!!

Actually the cops do have other more important things to do, they do have their priorities. Emergencies dealing with peoples' lives and traffic accidents do take precedent. Then they have a large backlog of other cases on their desks. As we all know, there is a huge problem with car theft rings, they are way understaffed for that. If anything we should help by getting more involved and watching out for one another's cars and never knowingly buying stolen car parts.

if the fuckers would spend less time going after us "hardened criminals" doing 10mph over the speed limit, not comming to a COMPLETE stop at a sign, not using a turnsignal, or other traffic bullshit... they would have more time to bust people breaking real laws

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Apr 20 2004, 06:11 PM

Freeken cops!!

exact same thing happened to me with my last car, probably couldnt be bothered with the paper work :blink:

Originally posted by BIGMAN+Apr 21 2004, 04:57 AM-->
Hatchbacks Anonymous
@Apr 20 2004, 06:11 PM

Freeken cops!!

exact same thing happened to me with my last car, probably couldnt be bothered with the paper work :blink:

Gee officer, could you drop everything because some punk kid stole my modded up civic with the custom paint job. :roll:

I live near Boston, it's a huge place and easy to hide a stolen car while it's getting stripped. So you want a city to drop everything and post an Amber Alert on your stolen car? It was hard enough getting it passed for kidnapped children...

Right now society sucks because of our lack of collective morals. Cars are so fricken easy to steal. It's found money lying on a street for those who are too lazy to get a real job. And to the average police officer, how thrilled can he be over some rich man's or spoilt kid's stolen toys? Is it any surprise to any of us on this board when a member's car gets stolen? If you really care about your car, get a GPS tracking system on it and add more theft-deterent devices on it. Don't talk about how "special" your car is to anyone. Don't take it to the clubs all shiny and waxed. Some of the problem is how much time you guys spend on your cars' exteriors. Stop showing off your cars!

With vintage cars, most of those people take them to car shows, then lock them up in their garages for safe-keeping, they are only driven on special occasions. Special cars aren't meant to be daily drivers. Leave a nice import car on the street unattended is like leaving a full jewelry box there... of course it's going to get ripped off. Doh!

hes probably busy taking off the nike decals and curb feelers that the thieves put on :ph34r:

This thread made me think of turning bounty hunter with a friend and driving down to AZ this week. It was an intriguing thought. I could do a lot with $5K. :eek:

I know, too bad im like 987873 miles away or id be all over ths car AND the bastard who stole it.

i hope he finds those bastards who stole his car and either puts them in ICU or files a fraudulent police report for something outside of the fact that they stole his car and gets them locked up for life.

i think the starter of this thread should "feed" the police more information about the two guys if they are ever caught.....he should plant cocaine or heroin on the bodies of the guys after they are let out on bail....or something. plant some evidence to get them in even more trouble than they are for stealing his car.

they fucked with him by stealing his car. they caused him pain and aggravation. the simple fact that they are caught by the police does not and should not constitute closure on this matter. he needs to cause the theives outside pain and aggravation (outside of the car theft matter).

i know i am coming off as an "asshole" by saying this....but allow me to digress for a minute.

if your dog takes a shit on your rug and you catch him.....and the only thing you do is lock him up in the dog house over night...

does he learn his lesson?

no.

but if you......

oh nm, this is a bad examply off the top of my head.

he needs to teach the guys who stole his car a lesson. some people need more than to be caught by the cops for stealing a car. to them, its all a game. they do a few months in the jail with the rest of their "amigos" and its back on the street to steal another person's car.

but if you teach them a lesson, they most likely will think twice before committing a crime.

it only makes sense guys.....

Back