Hatch stolen Az $10,000 Reward

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dude, I believe I know the guy that stole my car. When I catch him again, hes mine! I will own him! He modivates me to work out to get stronger so I could pound his ass into the concrete. :)

That will be a great day for me. I want blood. :)

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Apr 21 2004, 01:07 PM
Dude, I believe I know the guy that stole my car. When I catch him again, hes mine! I will own him! He modivates me to work out to get stronger so I could pound his ass into the concrete. :)

That will be a great day for me. I want blood. :)

i still say score a teener of heroin or coke....fuckit, make it an 8ball

plant it on his person stealthily.....the anonymously call the cops on them.

:lol:

in the old days, they used to hang horse theieves. why? because your car is your way of getting around in life. when they steal your car, they not only steal your private property, but your life as well.

you need to deal with car thieves in the most unholy and unjust manner imaginable.

me personally? if i was you, and knew who jacked my shit i would not only go after them, but their family as well. its his dad's demon seed that created the little fucking thief. let the family suffer as well :D

Update car was found at 13th St and Washington, They were nice enogh to wash it and put new 16 inch white wheels on take my whole interior and my 01 si b16a. The officer was able to get some god prints but the cop thinks it was some loser Illegals. The reward is still in efect the cop found the shell by accident.

Back