Heather's getting married

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
VIP
Yup, she's getting married. I just thought I'd throw that out here for you man, see how long it takes you to see it and for the other guys to have a nice little chuckle at your expense.

:lol:

Oh yeah, my buddy says that she's still "really fun to hug".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

poor B. i feel for ya man!

just remember..the current divorce rate is like 33%...and its even more for newlyweds :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jul 20 2003, 12:58 AM
need a pic here, don't understand why I care

Go look at his gallery and see all the pictures that our very own stalker has been grabbing for the last few years.

:lol:

stalker? she gave those to me. christ....

good luck to her. all i ever wanted was to talk to her again....

None of you know the real reason why I got hung up on her. well, here goes.

She helped me get through a really rough time in my life.

I was smoking pot every day
I was drinking JD like water
I was failing out of college

and then, there was heather, to talk to me and clear my head out. she helped me to get my shit back on track, and for that, i am ever grateful for. She was like my best friend. Then, she just disappeared.

so a big fuck you to everyone who thinks im think internet psycho chasing down some girl. cuz well, im not. I gave up a long time ago... and moved on.

yummm,,,,JD like water, why stop that man. :)

Good to hear you got your shit together, did you ever finish college?? or still going through it??

Milan

i took down the gallery a while ago. for those of you who don't know what she looks like, heres one pic.

heather.jpg

Milan, I failed out/dropped out on my own accord... went to tech school for a year instead. will i go back? maybe... who knows... i got a decent paying job now, so, who knows. im my field, certs and expr. mean more than a degree. I have a couple certs, and im almost a year now with expr. in my field. I should be ok... but you never know.

Karnash- The masterbatory thread will not exist. I have and will nto share the "special" pics i have of her. it's simply not right.

Mike- I know you meant this thread all in good fun- no hard feelings dude.

Back