Heather's getting married

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I never said you were a stalker! I'd stalk that azz too, if she'd been a friend of mine! ;)

LOL.

lol, I didn't "care" until you said you had "good pics" but hadn't seen her boobs. Just didn't make since. Still don't care really, just confused

i got an ass shot- ok?
and no, not the one in TMR mag either...

I still got the car show pics of her B sent me like 2 years ago. I was MADLY impressed... even back then. ;)

and I'm the stalker???????? this guy never even talked her!!! lol

its cool man... im just trying to pass this off on you now. hahaha

shes a 9 on my scale. people who know me, are probably dropping their jaw right now. I rarely give a girl an 8, let alone a 9

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 21 2003, 01:41 AM
i just like that pic and dont get a chance to use it too often .... especially when it fits that well :)

:lol: its all gooud

BTW, it did fit perfect for that case. :lol:

and this thread has gotten outta hand

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 20 2003, 08:04 PM
Milan, I failed out/dropped out on my own accord... went to tech school for a year instead. will i go back? maybe... who knows... i got a decent paying job now, so, who knows. im my field, certs and expr. mean more than a degree. I have a couple certs, and im almost a year now with expr. in my field. I should be ok... but you never know.

Karnash- The masterbatory thread will not exist. I have and will nto share the "special" pics i have of her. it's simply not right.

Mike- I know you meant this thread all in good fun- no hard feelings dude.

Degrees are always good to have... pile it on top of your experience and certifications, and you'll get even more.

And thanks B. I just thought I'd throw it out there instead of just PMing you or something.

:lol:

My old roommate still talks to / sees her on a semi-regular basis, so I thought you'd like an update.

yeah yeah... i know.. i WANT to get my degree... i just can't find a school locally that HAS what i want to do...
I don't give a shit about java and C++. i want to learn css, php, linux, bsd, and so forth. everyone is a fucking windows whore, and i hate it.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 21 2003, 12:33 AM
noscott.jpg

:lmao: thats a great pic!

Back