Hey anyone here play SWG??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E-dogg

Looking to start playing a new MMORPG, thought this looked ok. Was just wondering if anyone else played it or has tried it out and what your opinions are. I've played DAoC, UO, Guild Wars, Ryzom, City of Heores, Beta tested City of Villains and most recently been playing BF2. Anyway, just let me know. Thanks.

Quoted post[/post]]
Looking to start playing a new MMORPG, thought this looked ok. Was just wondering if anyone else played it or has tried it out and what your opinions are. I've played DAoC, UO, Guild Wars, Ryzom, City of Heores, Beta tested City of Villains and most recently been playing BF2. Anyway, just let me know. Thanks.

I've heard great things about World of Warcraft. Lots of people there.

WoW is good, it's for a casual gamer, if you don't want to consume a lot of time...I wish I wasn't banned...I don't feel like spending 50 bucks for another serial key :cry: Final Fantasy XI is the best MMORPG out there IMO, but it get's frustrating after a while.

dont listen to the blasphemer above

WoW pwns all

i played swg right after release and it sucked major donkey balls, so buggy you could barely play it. it was so hard to become jedi that they made it super easy and then all the sudden there were jedi everywhere. then they knew they fucked up so they rolled back xp on all jedi. i know people who had negative level jedi. with that patch they lost 70% subscribers, and thats not a number im pulling out of my ass, its fact.

supposedly with the new xpac swg is good, but no way ill play it again.

ive played DAoC, EQ, AO, CoH, WoW, guild wars, UO, planetside, RoE, priston tales, etc i cant remember them all.

imo, DAoC was the best up until WoW came out. i also play mmo's 95% for the pvp aspect so that might have something to do with my opinion.

if you buy WoW, roll alliance on detheroc server and make a dwarf or a gnome and ill get you a guild invite :p

yeah i played swg for almost a year and once they released the combat upgrade it sucked. i could no longer kill shit that used to take 1 hit. wow is ok but i quit after like 3 weeks, just wasnt for me.

Back