hey ! hey ! my night sucked !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shortbusrebel07

well today was a horrible day for me. 1st off i had to work 7:30-4 at a grocery store this morning. early shifts at grocery stores suck, especially if you are the busiest one in the city. well after i get off work i went home to take a shower and get cleaned up to head out to the mall. i needed to pick up a 16mm wrench for my new job on monday. so i park the honda out front by sears and the main entrance, go inside. the lady calls me, she works at the Jones Store at the other end of the mall, so i figure what the hell i'll go visit her for a minute before i head to sears. so after me and her are done with sears i walk her back to her counter, we say our "goodbyes" and i start to walk out towards my car. i get up to my car and put the key in the lock, turn it, and it didnt do anything. i start to get nervous i cant see in my car because its dark and i didnt park under a light. so i open the door and my heart stops. my steering column has been destroyed and my ignition is just hanging there by a wire. :angry: so i called the cops, they actually came out and took the report instead of over the phone! the cop even told me what the theives did wrong and why my car was still sitting there. luckily they didnt take anything, my CD player and face and CD's were still there, which suprised me, and my car was still there i just had to pay to have it towed home, and pay to get the column and ignition fixed. oh and one more thing they fucked my ignition up so bad it wouldnt even pop the clutch.

:cliffs:
had to work a shitty shift at work
parked car at the mall to buy a wrench
come out to a destroyed steering column and ignition
cop showed me why the fucktards didnt get my car moving
CD's, CD player, and car are OK
had to pay to have it towed home
fucked it up so bad you couldnt even pop the clutch

That sucks, freakin thieves. :angry: If you would of got out a little bit early and you probably could of catch them. And then a ass woopin. Sorry to hear that man. Well is better than them taking the whole car.

wish i could, i have no place to go and plus im not done with the ford ASSET program yet.

fuckin theives...my friends gsr got stolen by a tow-truck. the fuckin moron left the car on the flatbed on the street. the guy who stole it was some spanish dude that i see all the time with a riced out neon... surprise surprise <_<

That blows...i'm fucking terrified someone is gonna do that at the mall one day. I park close to the main entrance so I can somewhat keep an eye on my car...bastard thieves.

Glad you still have your car, get it fixed and install some theift preventional items...

if you park your car at the mall, or the movie's...and you know your going to be a while....open the hood, and take the coil wire to the dizzy....chances are the theives wont get the car started and drive off with it. or completely remember the firing order and pull the spark plugs...thats just I little trick I do.....and other tricks to the same effect, like making the signal wire to the starter a quik-disconnect, and disconect it while you enjoy yourself..

good tricks...

i sometimes pulled the dizzy wire on my civic... but i dont really worry about the mirage.

noone wants to steal it. now if it was a 5g mirage.... :unsure:

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 9 2004, 10:06 AM
good tricks...

i sometimes pulled the dizzy wire on my civic... but i dont really worry about the mirage.

noone wants to steal it. now if it was a 5g mirage.... :unsure:

they still wouldnt want it. ;)

im not getting into a pissing match over this.

look into a fuel cutoff switch. Basicly the power wire that runs to the fuel pump, cut it, and run a switch in there. Hide the switch, and when you leave your car, just flip the switch. They won't be able to steal it unless they tow it.

Too bad there is no stopping the tow truck unless you are lucky enough to have someone seeing your car get stolen. My grandfather was at work one day and his porsche was at the house in the garage. He was lucky that the lady on the bottom floor saw the tow truck trying to take his car and was able to stop them.

Crazy shit. Declare marshal law and become a vigilante. Sorry to hear they messed up your car. I've been ripped off three times. I am ready to cause damage to anyone that tries again. I did not feel that way before, and I'm not a violent person. I am simply fed up with thieves.

My starter wire was cut for my alarm remote start. If the alarm is going off, the car won't start without some rewiring. If your alarm is "bit locked", then you can use the option to have it continue going off after the battery is reconnected. This stops someone from turning the alarm off. Add in a battery backup, and battery backup siren, and you've got a fucking earful. I want to cause pain to anyone attempting to fuck with my car. The optional tilt/motion sensor is nice too. This prevents someone from jacking it up(to quietly steal your rims) or towing it. The fuel cutoff is another good idea, but I'd probably forget to flip the switch.

Once again, sorry about your car.

I remember seeing this thing on TLC or the Discovery channel or some channel like that, and they had this beemer with an anti-theft device. Pretty much anytime anyone tries to open your car/break windows/lift it fucking flames shoot out the bottom, just install one of those bad boys.

That sucks man...sorry to hear that :( fucking loser thieves!! :rant:

You should install pepper spreyers on your car...then when your alarm goes off it spreys pepper sprey in they're eyes!

honkey- i did own a "girl's car" before i got my honda, i had a neon :wall:

pissedoffsol- with all the tow bills, and shit that has happend to my honda i cant afford a beater

oh well i dropped my car off tonight to the only person besides myself that i trust with my car, i need a new tumbler and i will have to get a new key made.

Originally posted by xyswany@May 9 2004, 09:50 AM
I thought Mitsu was going out of business, :shrug2: thats why I said that,

chrysler bought some more stock. in a few years, an american company will own a japanese one. thats gotta be an economical first.

i dont even like mitsubishi cars after 2000. fuckin suckfest.

Back