hf swap help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crx91hf

ok I own a "INFAMOUS HF". I recently acquired a SI tranny SI ecu and unable to get a good deal on A6 engine. Most ppl wanted 300-475. I happened to get a d16y7 pulled from a CIVIC LX 2000 for 100. Low miles pretty decent condition. Now when I come down to doing the swap (the head right now it is getting a 3 angle valve job, will decide if i want to do port and polish work later.) I am still hunting a complete pm-6 IM w/throttle body. 1st question I have is there any sensors on the y7 and not on a A6 I need to keep a eye for? 2nd question I can get a free Z6 IM and I can swap my obd-0 injectors on that this should work(match-up)? 3rd question dont plan on turboing/nos maybe supercharged later down the road(money issues) should I do some bottom end building? I am in no rush to drop this eng in my HF is still tuggin and recently put in a new clutch this weekend. So basically I would love to get some good all around power from this y7 maybe 135-150 whp and then S/C later. Some helpful tips and suggestion would also be gladly appreciated. In no way am I a tuner or import fanatic just a crx beginner enthusiast.

Back