Hi everybody, im new sorta

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yes i did mean self powered bikes. As in i peddle and it goes....into my ditch. Ill learn to keep it on the road one day but until then the ditch is wear i stay. Ill add VTEC to it and get that baby going. It will be hard to get going after its all installed but im sure i can figure something out. Its nice to see that people are actually posting and saying hello to me. Especially people i see post alot in the GF thread. I hope to enjoy my stay here. Im going to be getting a job in like 2 days or so. It wont be alot of money but its money i can put into buying me a honda of any kind. Maybe a honda moped. That would be sweet but any way sorry about the whole mature thing. it seems i fail and im a newb still. ill agree with the newb/noob part since im not amazing with cars yet but i can learn.

Saweeet i am a keeper, you can mount me on your wall door or any place you want me. Im easily bendable and able to be put anywheres. I dont collect dust and i tend to smell pretty good. Im the perfect fashion statement for your home or car... i think.

Well i can admit that im straight not gay sorry to disappoint you injen. What would be a good year for a honda for me to look at and what is everyones favorite honda? like year and model.

herrow to you ms tiengirl, i saw that you asked to add me on myspace. I made sure to deny you immediately...not really i added you immediately. Nice to meet you.

Well i can admit that im straight not gay sorry to disappoint you injen. What would be a good year for a honda for me to look at and what is everyones favorite honda? like year and model.

The 88-00 Civics (including the CR-X and Del Sol), 90-01 Integras, and 90-97 Accords are all fairly reliable, easy to work on, and have a good deal of after-market support available...

Sounds good to me. I like civics a good amount. My cousin has an old civic and i believe his dad has an accord. I want a four door honda because it is cheaper with insurance and its just easier to get more than 2 people in there. if anything im gonna aim for a civic or accord, those both sound great.

if your going for 4 door then i think the 92-95 look sick done up...i dont like the 88-91 fodo,the just look dumb,,

Well i saw like a 95 honda i think it was an accord for 2993 and i wanted to try to get it but my sister is going to be sharing the car with me. She wanted something newer and isnt very fond of honda. i know i should burn her at the stake but since shes my sister i know i should be a bit kind.

fuck that..how old are you???
my mom tried that same bullshit with me"you and your bro are going to share this car"
no i dont think so..get what you want..

i personally like the late 80's model Integras :) but thats just becaust an 87 integra was my first car :p i loved the shit outta it.

Well my mom isnt paying for it or anything. that would be nice to have someone pay for it. My dad is going to try and be sending some money and my sister has some money shes gonna be using to help pay for a car. Its a car we are gonna be sharing for awhile until i can actually get one for myself. I feel a honda would be best since they are easily modified and can be repaired with help of threads like the ones on here. Plus they seem to last pretty long so i like that fact. My sister wants a car that has four doors and is standard but she doesnt like the idea of getting a honda. I guess if i get some other piss poor car ill just hold out to get my own honda at some point. Im not a big fan of the newer hondas really i dont know why i think its just the look. i like the older style of honda and i just think they would be the best to mess with and own.

Why does your sister not want a Honda? What does she want?

Yeah, honestly I'd probably just let her spend her money on whatever car she wants and then save up some money for your own. If she's not keen on driving a Honda at all, then she probably won't want to drive a modded one. Plus, modifications usually mean down time. What if your sister needs to use the car and you've got it torn apart in the garage replacing the shocks and springs?

Just save up and get your own ride...

Yeah, honestly I'd probably just let her spend her money on whatever car she wants and then save up some money for your own. If she's not keen on driving a Honda at all, then she probably won't want to drive a modded one. Plus, modifications usually mean down time. What if your sister needs to use the car and you've got it torn apart in the garage replacing the shocks and springs?

Just save up and get your own ride...
TRUE STORY..you can get good platforms for aroubd 1200

well that is a good idea but we need atleast a car to go to college together and get around to places plus it will allow me to get a job somewheres other than my own town which has like 2 places to work for sucky money. I would like to get out somewheres and do a pc job. Those usually pay good and will allow me to get more money and get myself a nice car. i hope i dont sound like a loser or anything and if i do so be it im still awesome in my opinion.

be warned... the shared car thing is going to cause a LOT of arguing and drama

be warned... the shared car thing is going to cause a LOT of arguing and drama

Mutha' fuckin' :werd:

Sharing a car with your sister isn't going to give you much freedom. Your job options are still going to be limited based on what her schedule is, and like I said, if she's not warm on the idea of driving a Honda in the first place, then she's probably not going to like you trying to hop it up with an exhaust or lowering springs or whatever.

I'd say talk to her and your parents about it and see if there's any other option here. It seems to me like it would just be best for her to get the car she wants now, and maybe she can give you rides occasionally until you save up the money for your own.

Or hell, you're 19 dude, get a credit card or a loan and buy yourself some wheels...

Back