Hi I am New!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well I made my decision. I am going to go ahead and go with a b16a1. That should take care of all my needs for the moment. And should be more than enough power for now. Even thogh I love my turbo I am going to make an exception. Who knows maybe I will get a turbo, supercharger, or just go all motor later if a feel the need for some big speed. Thanks for all your suggestions.

Good choice! I did my swap all by my self and am VERY happy with it. I can say that its not all that hard to do. Just make sure to have a manual and to read EVERYTHING about the CRX b16 swap online.

Yeah, I've got a stock b16 SiR with I/E. I also have the LSD, everyone says that its worth it, I havn't race with and without so I can't judge. I dont know what kind of LSD they have, but hmotors uses the KAAZ LSD which is normally $800!! (you get it added for $300). I'm also using Hasport mounts and I HIGHLY recomend you get them too. I've heard of one case of them breaking (from Calesta, he heard it, it didn't happen to him) and thats it. I've heard tens from users of other mounts.

I would run turbo but I dont have the cash :p . Oh well, maybe in a few years :ph34r:

Am I going to need the 90-93 Integra steering knuckles and hubs since my car is a std?

Oh yeah, I actually want to see where my rpm's are at. Will an si model's cluster go right into my car?

I recomend getting CRX Si/Dx or Civic 4dr ex front steering knuckles/hubs instead of the teg ones. I have heard that its not good to use the teg ones (even though I'm using them). I haven't gotten my car alligned yet, so I dont' know if everything is fucked up yet.

I think any civic/crx/teg gauge cluster from90-91 will work.

There she is

s40cb96e3aae7c.jpg

Back