Hi, regarding my car..yeah it was stolen.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celia

I posted a few days ago, but yes my car was stolen.. woke up on Monday morning, and she was gone, shocker for me because my town is pretty decent, few neighbors who have 350z and different cars so i'm guessing someone needed parts..... pic :

22197405-d4ec-01BC00B7-.jpg

I dont think I'm going Honda again.. I was looking at some CRVs but as for Civics I think I'[m done.... Maybe veedub, maybe something more soccer mommish, i dunno yet/
:blink: -Celia :blink:

EDIT : EXCUSE my typo in my subject, lol, so embaressing..

Fixed by jeef

Hey Celia! I heard the bad news from Gab. Sorry about about your car. I was really shocked. Insurance covering it okay? :(

Jeef, Hi, thanks for fixing my subject, lol.. me = idiot..... I'm in Waterford, I take it your from Ct? If so, what part?

Martine, hey girlie, I have full coverage for insurance, we're waiting to see if the car turns up, tomorrow will be one week, doesn't look like she's coming home....

I've been thinking of getting Lo-Jack for my car. When a car goes AWOL, it could be hidden so many places... :ph34r:

sorry to hear the bad news....

but you would prolly be happy with a CRV....

good luck, and we'll keep an eye out for it down here...but they all look the same to me.

Hey Celia,

Sorry to hear about what happened to the Civic. I know you're not all psycho-loving with your car like some people are, which makes it all the worse to hear. The CRV is a neat van, and will be lots of fun even over the tight cornering and flickability of the Civ.

Get some sunroofs and we'll go hit Hartford, NY or New Haven and cruise !

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Nov 10 2003, 12:43 PM
I know you're not all psycho-loving with your car like some people are, which makes it all the worse to hear.

Am I all psycho-loving with my car Steve? Were you referring to me? lol. And this coming from someone with this:"roses are red, violets are blue, I'll fuck you with a rake" in his sig.

Well if I lost my Si, I would just buy another one like her, a '94 w/ABS. She's just treated me so well. I'm looking an '86 Saab 900 tomorrow with 150K miles. Another cheapie, the seller is only asking $750. Could be the perfect winter beater car. No one will ever want to steal it either. Saab lovers are just not like that. *sigh*

Any word yet on your car being found? I don't know what would be worse... finding my car stripped or never finding it. Sorry for your loss.

Good luck!

No car yet.... been 10 days already............. If it's found, it's gonna hard for me to look at her..... I know it was just a EX, but I really loved that car, no matter how many times I said/ made complaints about slow she was.... It was a nice car, and even though my modification wasn't HUGE, I thought what was on it made it look clean............. :(

:shrug2: celia :shrug2:

Originally posted by Celia@Nov 12 2003, 07:27 AM
I know it was just a EX, but I really loved that car

Celia, your car was beautiful and well kept. And being an EX was quite respectable. My Si's engine is almost the same as yours, and you can ask Chris, when we went to Virginia, there weren't too many cars passing me on the road. Being a DOHC isn't everything....

that said, I am checking out a 94 GS-R teg sedan on Saturday. High miles at 195K (but still 75K less than mine LOL), but a asking price of only $2500. 172 horses under the hood. w00t!!! It can be my winter beater car at that price and later on, rebuilt as a future engine swap for my Si. :)

So Celia, have you been seriously car shopping?

High miles at 195K (but still 75K less than mine LOL),

seems like u drove your car to the moon and back ;)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Nov 12 2003, 12:28 PM

So Celia, have you been seriously car shopping?

Yes Martine, I'm looking.... Found a few VW's that are floating my boat....... Good luck with that GSR.... Lemme know how everything goes..

Originally posted by chingro@Nov 12 2003, 12:31 PM
High miles at 195K (but still 75K less than mine LOL),

martine's 94 Si has 270k+ miles....

Originally posted by Celia@Nov 12 2003, 12:38 PM
Yes Martine, I'm looking.... Found a few VW's that are floating my boat....... Good luck with that GSR.... Lemme know how everything goes..

Thanks Celia! I still have never bought a new car in my life. :p Car shopping can be fun. VW's have torque right? lol. Well Justin can help you out with those. I really wanted my dad to buy a 2003 TDI Jetta 5-speed wagon a few months back. Good luck to you with your more major purchase. Don't forget to keep us updated!

Originally posted by chingro@Nov 12 2003, 12:31 PM

Many many trips to Atlanta, one to Cali and a few to Texas will do that too. And I'm only 25% done with my car. ;)

Back