HI YA from Okinawa Japan.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd: only its a civic that you are driving on the wrong side of

RHD in a LHD country is more of a pain in the ass than the assumed "coolness" is worth

I'm tired of this argument. Why is it a pain in the ass to have a RHD car? Because of drive-through? Fucking park and walk in. Drive-through is for fat lazy fucks. Toll roads? Get an EZ pass or w/e your state has.

Will he be able to get the car registered here? It'll be very very hard. Why not let the kid try instead of just shitting on his plans just because you think Civics are garbage or because you can't handle being "inconvenienced".

<3

either way. i like the car. i have always like this body style of the car. and i know that if i go back to the US ill never find one as nice. or find one that hasnt been driven to hell and back. and i always hate the term, "Its a honda, 150,000 miles is nothing for a honda." -_- its a car. 150,000 miles is a lot for anything. you have some one that drives the little thing like its a track car every day for 70,000 of those and the stress and all the torque placed on it will wear them out and make the car uneven and lose. my car only has 51,000 miles on it. it is just about close enough to change the timing belt, for the first time. maybe the water pump. i think that may be my next presant to myself. a engine rebuild kit,lol. with a cam and valve springs. hehe ill rebuild the head and run a stage 2 ZEX in her with Ti VS retainers. they said its about 12hp just bolting it on.

i had a 1996 skyline GTR and swaped vin plates from a busted 240 i had and got caught up with it and almost went to prison for ten years. DO NOT SWAP VIN PLATES!!!!!!

Back