hi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yes, meth.

And plenty of us here will vouch that it will not be a waste of 4 years of your life.
i'll vouch.

i'm not preaching, but how the fuck did you get involved in meth? is weed and coke not good enough? meth is the nastiest of nasties. it's the fucking herpes of drugs. it gets in your blood and destroys your whole system.

what the fuck happened to just getting drunk and high? is that not fun anymore?

/rant

drink bleach or amonia next time. its better for you than meth. seriously.

welcome back. keep your fucking nose clean for christs sake.

It just came around one day, I turned it down for a while, then I ended up doing it.

I was doing a lot of coke for a while too cause my roomate and his 8 ball a day habit.

But that's all in the past.

My bro hit the bottom of the barrel on that shit. He met some chick who was on it and, well, sound familiar? He's supposed to join the military soon...

Ya, that crap fucks up everything you ever had. Very nasty drug. We're still waiting for her to hit rock bottom and realize what she's doing to herself. :(

It was bad for my bro because he knew he was fucking up, and he wanted to get straight, but he couldn't break the addiction. My mom is very religious and prayed for him non stop, it seemed to work because one day he just packed what little he had left and moved back in with my dad to get straight.

He still smokes pot and drinks like a sailor though.

I dunno what I was thinking, I was out of it. I still smoke weed.

somewhere along the line I remember hearing about weed being a gateway drug. not sure if there is any truth to that.

/sarcasm

somewhere along the line I remember hearing about weed being a gateway drug. not sure if there is any truth to that.

/sarcasm
Obviously. You're not going to start experimenting by shooting up heroin. It's all about self control and standards.

:), I guess you can say that.

Weed really isn't a big deal, meth on the other hand, is. That drug is no joke, I'm still recovering from it, it changed my life completely.

I had my stint with pretty much every drug... sadly. Luckily I saw what crank was doing to my life and turned my back to it and never went back... and I didn't have any problems. Meth however, I never really got heavy into, but, there's been times where I went 'what the fuck am i doing?' and that was crazy. I do admit, I enjoyed it. But, I guess I don't like getting heavy into anything. Especially now that I have kids and stuff. I still like to have some fun when they aren't here. I figure I have that option. I just don't get stupid. :)

Glad to have you back and glad you have your health.

wait, who's the guy who got the girl pregnant while riding the John Deere? Is that you?

Lol, I got a couple girls pregnant and had bobby hill run a john deere into the side of my Audi.

Crank is just a weak meth, same type of stuff.

Yea, I've had my experiences with most drugs too, I'm not going back to meth.

Good. :) And, I know the difference between crank and glass. I used to take the CR and turn it into Crys. Ugh. You won't believe what people put in that shit.

Oh I know, thats the worst part.

I was kickin off of that shit for months, I was really buggin out and still do, I got a serious paranoia issue now.

holy shit, welcome back man
i was beginning to wonder if you'd come back, or if you were alright in CO

meth is bad news...
i never want to touch that stuff
nothing like a meth makeover

Back